Infamously has Ebola

Author Topic: Infamously has Ebola  (Read 4917 times)

I would forgetin ban you 2 m8, Ebola isnt funny stuff. It forgetin kills people m8. You best not joke about it.
i can't tell if you're being sarcastic with the m8s and that "2"
also tge "you best not"

also tge "you best not"
It's hard to tell with his high level stupidity. I really can't be sure.

Screw the people who joke about Ebola.
Don't you guys see thousands of people are dying in Africa. To be honest, its a shame we are even talking about it.

Don't you guys see thousands of people are dying in Africa. To be honest, its a shame we are even talking about it.
Because they're being dumbasses about it and attacking those helping them.
Yeah, no thanks. If they want to screw around in their piss-pits and throw rocks at medical workers, we can treat this as a joke.

it's like you don't even read the thread you made

for 1 minute... Seriously? I mean truly I don't mean to be mean but really this drama isn't very reasonable.

also tge "you best not"
Not being sarcastic, would it be very funny if your friend got Ebola and everyone on the forums starts saying mean stuff?

It's hard to tell with his high level stupidity. I really can't be sure.
Smarter than u m8.

Not being sarcastic, would it be very funny if your friend got Ebola and everyone on the forums starts saying mean stuff?
I don't think I'd particularly care at all, there wouldn't even be any way for them to know anyway.
There is no chance of anyone I know getting Ebolars in the first place though, so there's no point in discussing it.

Smarter than u m8.
Uh huh.[url]

Uh huh.
yes because a person's knowledge of SMF totally means their intellectual knowledge is just as bad

yes because a person's knowledge of SMF totally means their intellectual knowledge is just as bad
...Who said his inability to use the forum had anything to do with anything?

...Who said his inability to use the forum had anything to do with anything?
Then what are you trying to say? I see nothing wrong or stupid with what he was doing.

Then what are you trying to say? I see nothing wrong or stupid with what he was doing.
didnt he get into copyright trouble or something

didnt he get into copyright trouble or something
I don't see a copyright filed unless he has it under a different name.

Legally (according to the U.S. Copyright Office) he can't actually file a lawsuit (if that were to happen) unless the copyright was filed with the office.

Otherwise, it's not enforceable.

You can still file a DCMA report to get it pretty much wiped off the face of the internet completely.