Author Topic: Infamously has Ebola  (Read 4918 times)

NOEDIT:
I just noticed Dontcare4free's location is under Northern Sweden. Quite possibly the copyright is filed somewhere else?

Oh and I forgot to mention in my previous posts. To everyone saying "Well he should have just told him instead of banning or kicking him, abuse!"

In a way, the ban was him being asked to stop. It was only a minute ban, and in the ban the admin stated exactly what the person was doing wrong. After the minute he was free to come back to the server and refrain from mentioning Ebola again. The admin did tell him to stop, he told him in a way that he absolutely knew would get the message across, instead of saying it in the chat and risking OP not seeing it.

I'm not sure how many of you recall, but awhile ago Badspot made a new rule against Lord Tony. He ended up banning Tony from the forums for a day and in the ban message he posted a link to the rule. He did this to be sure Tony got the message, same as the server admin.

A chat message might have gone unnoticed, and a kick doesn't provide text. I feel this one minute ban message was a good way to get a point across.

Yes I know this is a one minute ban but It was dumb af for inf to not even ask me to stop.

you just made me laugh so hard oh my god

Alot of zombie rps on blockland say something about ebola being mutated. So I am on Nuclear's side here.

Alot of zombie rps on blockland say something about ebola being mutated. So I am on Nuclear's side here.

oh wow
im on nuclear's side only because zombie rps say ebola mutated
that has nothing to do with the drama. He said "You have ebola" and was banned for it.
Also... What.

You can still file a DCMA report to get it pretty much wiped off the face of the internet completely.

lol