Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 23789 times)

Because "buzzword" includes words and phrases.
saying something was just a "buzzword" is just being a pusillanimous individual and saying "I'm going to disregard what you say because you used smarter words than I do"

well rally, that post you made that jobless said "calm down" to did sound pretty aggressive. i don't blame him for interpreting it that way. infact I don't think hes like "muahaha time to deteriorate this guy's argument by saying calm down!!" hes just saying calm down because.. well, what do you think? you sounded pretty angry tbh

saying something was just a "buzzword" is just being a pusillanimous individual and saying "I'm going to disregard what you say because you used smarter words than I do"

I never thought of it that way.

I guess I never had to  :cookieMonster:

well rally, that post you made that jobless said "calm down" to did sound pretty aggressive. i don't blame him for interpreting it that way. infact I don't think hes like "muahaha time to deteriorate this guy's argument by saying calm down!!" hes just saying calm down because.. well, what do you think? you sounded pretty angry tbh
how exactly can you tell anger through posts
do you guys have some sort of magical power we aren't aware of?

I feel like the OP is the epitome of a violation of "if you don't care, don't post." Instead of just making one post inside the topic, he made one conglomerate topic about it. He literally made a topic about how much he doesn't care, that's orders of magnitude worse than a post.

you forgetin slobbering animal moron ass bitches lol i just saw the collective walls of text in the last 2 pages big enough to rebuild the world trade center holy stuff my eyes are watering

the point still stands that no buzzwords* were even said in that sentence

*or buzzphrases**
**which don't exist by the way.

Damage control.

Right, because you can tell emotion through text communication over TCP/IP. And I thought telepathy was just in movies!

It's not anger. It's just strong response in response to a strong statement. Strong stance =/= angry. I could be angry, crying or laughing my loving ass off at you, and still have the same strong stance in all instances. Either way, it doesn't matter, at all. Who cares if I'm angry? It doesn't change the points I'm making. Saying 'calm down' is just a way to dodge said points.

i'm pretty sure you're angry lol

Well I'm pretty sure you're stupid.

Since so you guys are so incensed in proving I'm angry, can you please explain to me what you plan on gaining from it?

Well I'm pretty sure you're stupid.
That's totally not an angry response. [/sarcasm]

I added a sarcasm tag to help you detect emotion.

That's totally not an angry response. [/sarcasm]

I added a sarcasm tag to help you detect emotion.

http://badspot.us/img/Comic-Anger.html

Really all I can say. You're not worth enough to me to actually get angry over. Either way, Still ignoring the point. And congratulations on successfully steering the conversation away from the actual topic, you guys really dodged a bullet there lmao

can you please explain to me what you plan on gaining from it?

nothing in particular, what gave you the impression that anybody had some "goal" in mind

You're not worth enough to me
Well, now I'm just offended. I bet you also joke about Ebola.

Seriously though, I've been ignoring your questions because I cannot take you seriously, Rally. You have this angry attitude about you, and every post of yours in this thread is super serious.

I want to like you, but you keep acting like somebody stuck an entire shovel up your arse.

I really do believe that, regardless of what you're trying to say, you're acting far too aggressive. Just calm down and let's start from scratch.

Can you please explain, in nice, simple terms, why you dislike birthday threads being posted?