nobody cares how old you are.

Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24118 times)

Rally needs to be sedated again

Rally is so handicapped that all we can do at this point is sit back and laugh while he talks to himself for fifteen more pages.

Rally is so handicapped that all we can do at this point is sit back and laugh while he talks to himself for fifteen more pages.

Rally said at his last birthday he got laid? Yet he's only six?

Puh-lease, the only thing sucking a 6 year old rooster would be a dog looking for peanut butter.

it could be arranged

rally I totally agree with you but getting riled up and going through this much effort over such a miniscule problem is kinda dumb

and i made the drama in the first place

i mean it is off topic
soyou can talk aobut anything
*thats not rly breaking the rules*

we should clarify: spam is made for the sole purpose of filling up space. a birthday thread isn't necessarily spam because it's point is to tell something.

all I know is that im making a birthday thread when I turn 18 so watch out birthday thread coming through dont log on November 14th. Gave you fair warning

How old is op?
we'll never know. he didn't make a birthday thread.

if you don't care don't post

the more i look at the collective of arbitrary or irrelevant arguments in this thread the more it reminds me of being a teachers assistant for a special ed class last year and listening to two autistic kids argue for like 30 minutes in a made up language about pencil shavings on the floor