Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24184 times)

Then, as tends to be the case, most people's posts will just be ignored.

Here's an idea: we just make a birthday megathread! Instead of making entirely new threads, just change the OP to celebrate the birthday person(s). We should also make a calendar.
I tried making a post milestone megathread and it died. I'm pretty sure the same situation would happen.

Again, it's not like this thread or Rally's senseless bickering will do anything. I mean, you COULD continue arguing. But people will still continue to post birthday threads, since the vast majority of users here couldn't give a forget.

Here's an idea: we just make a birthday megathread! Instead of making entirely new threads, just change the OP to celebrate the birthday person(s). We should also make a calendar.
I think someone tried that

guess what? It died. Megathreads shouldn't be made for something as insignificant and sporadic as a birthday thread.

In November, it will be 9 months from February, the month containing Valentine's Day

Its just a birthday thread, a special moment for everyone. op your overreacting
how is a birthday special for anyone but the person whose birthday it is?

Has anyone noticed He said "nobody cares" Twice and he isn't banned?

how is a birthday special for anyone but the person whose birthday it is?

he means that if it's a person's birthday, it's a special moment for them, and it's the same for everyone on their own birthdays. not true though, i don't really care about my birthday and i know a lot of people who don't care either

Has anyone noticed He said "nobody cares" Twice and he isn't banned?
That has been bothering me. I mean the topic title flies in the face of the rules, so I assume either Badspot agrees with him or just hasn't cared enough to ban him.