Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24199 times)

lol thats not how it works
that's what i was saying. if you make a drama topic saying you don't care about this person or whatever they do, that's not bannable (the way i worded it sounded like it is but im being general)
if you say 'i don't care' in response to someone else's drama, that's bannable.
this also apparently happens outside of drama. sometimes.

that's what i was saying. if you make a drama topic saying you don't care about this person or whatever they do, that's not bannable (the way i worded it sounded like it is but im being general)
if you say 'i don't care' in response to someone else's drama, that's bannable.
this also apparently happens outside of drama. sometimes.
The same principle of "don't care don't post applies." I have no idea what part of that is difficult to understand. Try thinking.

people here always find a way to complain dont they

The same principle of "don't care don't post applies." I have no idea what part of that is difficult to understand. Try thinking.
apparently not because I'm not banned.
Try thinking.

people here always find a way to complain dont they
thats why you gotta turn it around and make em laugh like its a joke then it aint a cry baby pusillanimous individual tear fest anymore and the worlds a little bit brighter

OP probably won't be banned because he isn't saying "lol I don't care" he is saying that birthday topics are unnecessary

Or at least that's my understanding of it

thats why you gotta turn it around and make em laugh like its a joke then it aint a cry baby pusillanimous individual tear fest anymore and the worlds a little bit brighter

This needs to be a common goal

lmao i can't believe this thread has 16 pages

My favorite part is that the childish ripping session for the last 3 pages haven't put together a single point and probably let this thing affect themselves more than it has affected me.

I can see why taboo doesnt bother to read those paragraphs because good lord its just like looking at the edge of a razor blade

Kishgal is Taboo?

Wow. That makes so much more sense to me now.

Actually I'm bored as forget so lets keep this going, you guys seriously love arguing with me it seems.

Rally reminds me a little of my brother this one occasion. I overheard him mentioning Peter Dinklage to my mother because he was playing Destiny. About how the Ghost was voiced by him. My mom kinda just said "oh okay", and then he just kept talking. Trying to explain things and more examples of whatever. It felt like it lasted for 10 minutes. Of noise.

If you think I'm talking about this too much, why would you reply? If you reply to someone who has talked too much, you are instigating and therefore furthering the problem you've built inside your own mind.

I think it's pretty clear Rally got a stick shoved up his arse on his birthday one year, and now he's trying to protect everybody else from having fun.

That, or maybe he doesn't realise it's a bit of a tradition for people to treat a birthday as their special day and thus want to have people congratulate them for it?

Dude, how many times do I have to explain this to you?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268637.msg7944614#msg7944614
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268637.msg7942941#msg7942941
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268637.msg7942947#msg7942947

This is about birthday threads. This has nothing to do with birthdays. I enjoy birthdays, last birthday I got laid and $320. Please stop purposefully misconstruing my argument in order to make it easier to attack.

Circle one answer:

Rally is...

a) trolling
b) being oversensitive about nothing
c) causing a huge argument over something most people don't give 2 craps about
d) a mix of the above

e) putting my thoughts out there because I feel like it

which one does "typing passive-agressive paragraphs about a non-issue" fall under
which one does "wasting time hating on stupid subjects" fall under

Why are you so concerned about my usage of time? Don't worry, I have my schedule perfectly under control. If you think this is a non-issue, congratulations on your indifference, I'm afraid I don't possess the same lack of opinion.

the most interesting part is that even though nobody agrees with him he somehow still insists he's in the right
the mind of a moron is an incredible thing

Why would I care if nobody agrees with me? Nobody has given me a legitimate reason to agree with them. So I'm not going to agree with them. It's sad that you'd simply believe in something because everyone else does.

an argument is different than a debate

in any case, rally needs to take a chill pill. this isn't the first time he's flown off the handle

and at this point arguing with taboo is like trying to fight musashi - he's got has way too much practice

This is hardly a debate or an argument, nobody else has brought up an argument against me or been able to keep it level. This is basically me talking about something I want to talk about and everyone telling me my business for it.

I can see why taboo doesnt bother to read those paragraphs because good lord its just like looking at the edge of a razor blade

Right, Taboo can't read 2 paragraphs because apparently disliking useless spam topics is at the forefront of a trend; experimental or avant-garde.

Lol @ rally wasting precious energy on birthday topics
I mean come on. They pop up 1-2 times on select days. And it's not like the topics are forced in front of your face. Just don't click on them.

"Precious energy"
Sitting down, thinking and typing on the internet burns around 10 calories an hour. I'm not using that much energy at all.
I've already directly explained the point you've just made in previous posts. Don't you think it's a kinda risky venture to blindly talk stuff about my point without reading any of the posts that actually indicate my real point?

hwen every1 no ur rong butt u argu wit erry1 nyway

Everyone knows they can't bring up a valid point against me so they're just going to sit around and say "y-yeah well im too cool 2 argue"