Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24186 times)

I'm not seeing Rally's (or whoever else posted it) argument on Birthday topics being "spam."

Definition of spam:
1. Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients
(Or you could say birthday threads are canned meat lol)

1. Birthday threads can't really be called "irrelevant" because they're posted in Off Topic.
2. They're not inappropriate.
3. They are not "sent" to anyone because you don't have to open the topic.

Also I don't see them popping up frequently, maybe 1-3 a week. Not a big deal considering there's like 14 other topics on the first page. I honestly have no problem with these threads.

like I said earlier I agree more with the x posts drama than this. Unlike the x posts thread, birthdays are actually somewhat important. Besides, what the hell is wrong with posting "happy birthday" then going back to your drug thread or whatever? Or just simply not going into the thread?

we'll never know. he didn't make a birthday thread.

Zealot just got wiped out.

I think you are mixing what people actually think. fortunately, a few of us are not self-loathing cynical narcissists(crazy rite) and either 1. do care 2. don't mind

Nothing against OP but the whole "nobody cares" thing is becoming annoying. Did you know the entire Drama board is full of these threads we would other wise have no interest in? I mean, come on man - ignore it.

Rally said at his last birthday he got laid? Yet he's only six?

Puh-lease, the only thing sucking a 6 year old rooster would be a dog looking for peanut butter.

Dunno if you're trolling or not but for future reference: my profile 'age' is set to the date I registered my first account on this forum. I'm 17.

rally confirmed autist

rally confirmed autist
He's the only reason this thread is still going.

Dunno if you're trolling or not but for future reference: my profile 'age' is set to the date I registered my first account on this forum. I'm 17.
if you post in this thread one more time ill loving shoot you in the forehead

He's the only reason this thread is still going.

Posts I've made in this thread: 46
Posts made referencing or responding to me: 87

Posts I've made in this thread: 46
Posts made referencing or responding to me: 87

That's right. Referencing in TOTAL, not just one person responding to you.

Meaning what?

awaiting results

you sound kinda angry xp

Meaning what?
he means that each person could have only contrubuted a small amount of posts to the 87, however you are just one person, but have gotten about half of that.
in other words you are posting a lot.