Author Topic: Ravencroft's Trench TDM v2.0 [Shutting down | pg. 6]  (Read 5953 times)

i made logo enjoy!!1!

i use ph0t0stuff

I guess that's the quality one gets when one makes a header in PowerPoint...

It does suck but Blake1's header is a perfect 11/10.

I'm resetting the map now

Inb4blake'sban
lol you're not very smart are you
it's not bannable, a matter in fact it's sarcasm

lol you're not very smart are you
it's not bannable, a matter in fact it's sarcasm
He meant from the server

Is there a schedule for map resets?

No not at the moment but it doesn't matter. I'm starting on a new map this week. The current one is really nice, but it's too big. Even with 20 players in the server everyone is scattered all over the map and it's hard to find people. I'll probably start on the new one tomorrow night if I feel like it.

No not at the moment but it doesn't matter. I'm starting on a new map this week. The current one is really nice, but it's too big. Even with 20 players in the server everyone is scattered all over the map and it's hard to find people. I'll probably start on the new one tomorrow night if I feel like it.
yay

it would be nice to have a lake with a cap point and give the build more color - brightening the enviro can also make the build seem more colorful. Another thing to consider is changing the maximum brick height that players can walk over so that players can walk over the trench bricks without having to jump (idk how to do this just yet. will look for a way).

It has been done before in Greek's

yay

it would be nice to have a lake with a cap point and give the build more color - brightening the enviro can also make the build seem more colorful. Another thing to consider is changing the maximum brick height that players can walk over so that players can walk over the trench bricks without having to jump (idk how to do this just yet. will look for a way).
A lake would be cool, but digging in and around it would be weird.
I was considering fall colored trees in the old build (red, orange, yellow) but having different colored dirt all over the build would be really odd.
I could ask Wrapperup about walking over higher bricks too.

Being able to walk up a set of 2x2 stairs on the server would make things so much more amazing. Nothing gives away your position quite like having to jump every 30 seconds.

A lake would be cool, but digging in and around it would be weird.

Make the perimeter and the stuff in the lake bricks that cannot be dug. Problem solved.