Author Topic: Are Babies Dishwasher safe??  (Read 18161 times)

dont abort babies instead stick them in a washing machine or dishwasher

dont abort babies instead stick them in a washing machine or dishwasher
this just cleans them though...

ok so i have a pretty tight schedule in the morning and i was just wondering, can i throw my kid into a dishwasher or will it damage the machine? ive had this dishwasher for a few years and we go way back. i remember being to drunk to even walk and he was there for me. i remember after bad breakups he was there to comfort me. i dont want some weird expendable tool like a child going and ruining my best friend.

thanks!

I'm waiting for Outpact to fly in and defend the babies from our insensitive jokes.
good thing we're not joking

we're being very serious

also, dishwasher is a little much- you'd have to remove the racks.

good thing we're not joking
 you'd have to remove the racks.
itd warp their frames right?

unless you want your kid to look like a tetris block

If my calculations are correct
There are about 631,170,308 babies aged 1-4 on earth right now according to the 2014 census
The average human can survive about 140 degrees farenheit, the temp. of most dishwashers.
A standard dishwasher are about 24 inches, while most babies are about 14 inches in diameter, and 16 can accomodate a dishwasher at a single time
If we stuck all those babies into a dishwasher at the same time on a normal wash, it would take 26,298,762 dishwashers to annihilate every baby on the planet.
If I'm correct

If my calculations are correct
There are about 631,170,308 babies aged 1-4 on earth right now according to the 2014 census
The average human can survive about 140 degrees farenheit, the temp. of most dishwashers.
A standard dishwasher are about 24 inches, while most babies are about 14 inches in diameter, and 16 can accomodate a dishwasher at a single time
If we stuck all those babies into a dishwasher at the same time on a normal wash, it would take 26,298,762 dishwashers to annihilate every baby on the planet.
If I'm correct
you have a collect call from the FBI

And the Nobel committee.

I'm not going to kill any babies
Honest
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:40:31 PM by hodototman »

I'm not interested in killing babies
Honest
That's what they all say!

That's what they all say!

He's onto you!
Quick, say the opposite! That'll throw 'em off!

unless you want your kid to look like a tetris block

well i care more about the shape of my dishwasher. a child years 1-4's head can easily be reshaped back to round

well i care more about the shape of my dishwasher. a child years 1-4's head can easily be reshaped back to round

This should work

Why choose round? Why not something unique and fun. Like a pyramid or a cube or a cross or something. Live a little.