Author Topic: Noobish Users On Blockland...  (Read 2513 times)

Is there like a thread where I can post noobish acts? If not, this can be the place because I really don't want to make a thread for every single disrespecting/nooby[ish?] behavior. Well, idk if you guys want a thread like that so I don't know if I should post pictures for now.... Please don't hate

/discuss?

Here's a tip.. and a spear behind it.

No really, there is absolutely no point in dramaing the noobs, they will never see the post as the noobs simply don't go to the forums/

Here's a tip.. and a spear behind it.

No really, there is absolutely no point in dramaing the noobs, they will never see the post as the noobs simply don't go to the forums/

Eh, I thought it as a good idea I guess because it's in the rules of acceptable topics. And... it helps me feel satisfaction tbh

Unless someones personality and behaviour is literally so cancerous that it has the potential to majorly forget up the experience for a significant portion of the playerbase, it's not worth a drama.

People dramaing people for oh-so-hurtful 5 minute bans because their pride was hurt was the reason the "Stupid bans, kicks and mutes" post was made.

People dramaing people for oh-so-hurtful 5 minute bans because their pride was hurt was the reason the "Stupid bans, kicks and mutes" post was made.
But what if you weren't banned, just some harsh text or something? It was just an idea okay. I normally just want to post the person someone who's offended me, to get it out of my system.

Leave administrating servers to administrators. The drama section is SUPPOSED to be for the people who are a real threat/habitually problematic users.

Eh, I thought it as a good idea I guess because it's in the rules of acceptable topics.
Leave administrating servers to administrators. The drama section is SUPPOSED to be for the people who are a real threat/habitually problematic users.

But, okay.

And... it helps me feel satisfaction tbh
Congrats on being an starfish towards new players. Do it elsewhere.

Congrats on being an starfish towards new players. Do it elsewhere.

There is a difference between a noob and a newb.

A noob isn't really new to the game, pisses people off for fun, doing something wrong in the game when in reality they know it's wrong and reply with idiotic quotes (even though newbs can do the same ~ you can check the BLID if you want).

A newb is a new person playing a/the game. They're newbies that do mistakes, not on purpose, but because they don't know anything ~ like someone blockhead spraying the head of someone with the paint... Yea he's annoying, but he doesn't really know it's annoying to the other play.

What I meant was a noob

I have this really bad habit of hitting S instead of P on instinct.

dum
What described is a "troll," which is an entirely different class.

sounds like a bunch of semantics nobody pays attention to anyway

A noob isn't really new to the game, pisses people off for fun, doing something wrong in the game when in reality they know it's wrong and reply with idiotic quotes (even though newbs can do the same ~ you can check the BLID if you want).

A newb is a new person playing a/the game. They're newbies that do mistakes, not on purpose, but because they don't know anything ~ like someone blockhead spraying the head of someone with the paint... Yea he's annoying, but he doesn't really know it's annoying to the other play.

What I meant was a noob
This is totally incorrect what the forget are you talking about
"noob" means "new person" not "troll"

if you want to drama noobs because they're noobs we'd have a new drama every time someone bought the damn game

If we're arguing semantics here, a noob is someone that has traits that someone new to the game would have. So, not knowing how the game works, being bad at the game, etc. A noob is not a troll. Sometimes trolls act like noobs to piss people off, but it doesn't work the other way around.

Anyway, you need a better coping mechanism for being offended than posting drama topics. If every time anyone got offended they posted a topic here, it would be absolutely awash in petty drama. Even you realize that it's not worth a topic, so just don't bother at all. Bitch to friends, bitch to their face, offend them back, do whatever, but sharing your negative experiences with everyone as some sort of revenge is childish and pointless.