Author Topic: Noobish Users On Blockland...  (Read 2519 times)

sounds like a bunch of semantics nobody pays attention to anyway

Yeah, I guess so. Whatever, I already explained what it was and what I meant.

If we're arguing semantics here, a noob is someone that has traits that someone new to the game would have. So, not knowing how the game works, being bad at the game, etc. A noob is not a troll. Sometimes trolls act like noobs to piss people off, but it doesn't work the other way around.

Anyway, you need a better coping mechanism for being offended than posting drama topics. If every time anyone got offended they posted a topic here, it would be absolutely awash in petty drama. 1. Even you realize that it's not worth a topic, so just don't bother at all. Bitch to friends, bitch to their face, offend them back, do whatever, 2. but sharing your negative experiences with everyone as some sort of revenge is childish and pointless.

1. I thought it was worthy thread, but I don't really know how others would react to it.

2. Not really revenge, well sometimes, but most of the threads in the drama page is pointless, so why not condense it
    the pointless and reasonable ones all in one? We can chose if it's just idiotic or chose to make a big deal out of it.
    I mean, someone isn't going to bother to make a thread for a few quotes just seems out of place, even though the
    person might've been a real jerk to alert others.

"noob" means "new person" not "troll"

Well, I'm going to stop here because you guys are gonna start a real drama. Continue this thread if you want with posts, bye for now.

Interesting. Most of the hostility on BLF comes from people knowing more than others. I mostly see it in politics and world culture, but occasionally you get the one person who thinks all new players are infected with some disease that keeps them stupid forever. Chubaka is the second person I've seen on this forum to have that mentality.

Interesting. Most of the hostility on BLF comes from people knowing more than others. I mostly see it in politics and world culture, but occasionally you get the one person who thinks all new players are infected with some disease that keeps them stupid forever. Chubaka is the second person I've seen on this forum to have that mentality.
This, and honestly, from his forum behavior, this topic is extremely ironic. It seems like OP is enjoying that he can pick on new users because he is slightly less dumb.

Basically a 'Nerds can be the high school bullies they always wanted to be' scenario.
(tumblr did something smart omgwtf)

He doesn't mean new people, he means this:
I think you need to refresh your idiotic internet vocabulary.

So is this a drama for chubaka?

Because it looks like a drama for chubaka.

So is this a drama for chubaka?

Because it looks like a drama for chubaka.

It was a useless post by him that suddenly turned into a drama about him

who even uses "noob" anymore?

Chubaka, I recommend you just stop posting for a while and have a reality check, your views on real life subjects are skewed and you don't even know how to differentiate "noob/newb" from "troll". For the sake of us all, I think it would be best if you just lurked for a while.

I tell ya for a guy to have chubaka in his name already says half the story

my reaction to this thread

I tell ya for a guy to have chubaka in his name already says half the story
I hate to be that guy but you're the one with the minion avatar

Chubaka being a moron is news to anyone?

That comment section is pure cringe.
I just read it and didn't even go halfway down.

It was THAT bad.