Author Topic: BossBattles - "Threat To Server"  (Read 12465 times)

Heres some truth, though.

1 - Drunk Russian would never beg for unban. If drunk Russian would beg all the time, he might aswell not do it in the first place.

2 - Drunk Russian is unknown for making dramas. Drunk Russian never made dramas, why would he now?

3 - Tills used 26648 account. I allowed her to use it because I said, "oh neat I found my old account you can have my newer one.". She has her own now.

4 - I would never do that. Personally, I do make fun of DDOS'ing, but that doesn't mean I do it. It's... just a thing.

5 - IP's can't prove much. Drunk Russian has changed his IP multiple times, to avoid being Revoked or going around that.

Im serious, dead serious, Im not drunk russian, just listen to me man
i knew crazy since 2013 and the perma ban is sorta harsh but exactly how did you know crazy has a ability to DDOS something? if his IP matches with drunk russian and you plan to perma him which you dont see what he did a single thing to simply take down your server, crazy never hacked/ddosed anyone in his lifetime...

how did this happen in the first place? althrough i think pecon's IP thing is probably related about 2 years or 4 years ago through
I Support this guy,No way he could be Drunkrussian, #1 he is not from Russia,
#2 he is a very friendly guy and i have proof that he isn't the DDosser by now BL would of seen what he did and would of banned him or "teached" him #3 Crazy is a very nice guy and I cannot believe you guys would Accuse him of being this "DrunkRussian" if you want to hear more or protest go to my profile page and ask me if you can.
Who are we talking to at this point?

I lost track of thos drama. Wasn't it: Someone from Crazy's IP launched a ddos/broke rules? In which case, crazy can't prove no affiliation with the attack.

I lost track of thos drama. Wasn't it: Someone from Crazy's IP launched a ddos/broke rules? In which case, crazy can't prove no affiliation with the attack.

awnser is
Heres some truth, though.

1 - Drunk Russian would never beg for unban. If drunk Russian would beg all the time, he might aswell not do it in the first place.

2 - Drunk Russian is unknown for making dramas. Drunk Russian never made dramas, why would he now?

3 - Tills used 26648 account. I allowed her to use it because I said, "oh neat I found my old account you can have my newer one.". She has her own now.

4 - I would never do that. Personally, I do make fun of DDOS'ing, but that doesn't mean I do it. It's... just a thing.

5 - IP's can't prove much. Drunk Russian has changed his IP multiple times, to avoid being Revoked or going around that.

this

yes, but you can't prove crazy pulled the attack either.

stalemate; but I do agree with the ban considering crazy & sister broke rules on boss battles.

Crazy, timestamped pic of you and your sis could give your case some strength.

Also, your sister sounds like an ass.

Plot twist: his sister is Drunk Russian.

Plot twist: his sister is Drunk Russian.

Plot twist: The plot twist is Drunk Russian's grandfather

I'm going to leave the ban because there is still plenty of reason for him to not return, regardless of any affiliation with the attackers. He has a long history of bans and is not someone I wish to have on my server going forward.

And I forgot to address the 'sister' thing in the last post. If you both live in the same house (and therefore share the same IP address) then you have to both be partially responsible for each others actions; this is because there is no way for us (the server administrators) to effectively differentiate the person that is a problem and the one who isn't, because from our end you both appear to be the same person.

rip crazy
pecon is leaving ban god bless him :(

1998 ad - 3131414 bc

And I forgot to address the 'sister' thing in the last post. If you both live in the same house (and therefore share the same IP address) then you have to both be partially responsible for each others actions; this is because there is no way for us (the server administrators) to effectively differentiate the person that is a problem and the one who isn't, because from our end you both appear to be the same person.

ah
 ok
the sudden spike in emotion
  rrgh
...its over guys.
for the people who supported me.
thanks.

it didn't work out.
and im fine with that
but its time to face the facts

pecon doesn't wanna take the risk; and I can understand that.
hes in charge of a great server

i understand.

welp

gotta take the fall like a warrior and move on

k post is over all you forgeters go home 

or else i'll hook u all in da gabber

well
you know what they say..
if it were easy

it wouldn't be fun