Author Topic: Paperclip: 35537  (Read 3397 times)

So, I was on my server, playing a horror gamemode (you have to hide from 2 kind of op psychopaths with op chainsaws), and there were quite a few people. It was normal, blah blah, playing the game, then Paperclip joined, and the game crashed, getting rid of all the players and the stats and everything. I was playing with AutoBahn, and unfortunately, we couldn't get a screenshot, but I bet quick a few people could vouch for me. Auto tells me that he has a speedhack that forgets with people. True? False? I don't forgetin know.

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BAD

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BAD
and why is that?
Also, update, AutoBahn was mistaken and says Paperclip is just a forumer.

FFS I DIDN'T SAY YOU NEEDED TO MAKE A THREAD YOU DIPstuff
I JUST THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED IT

crashed
Auto tells me that he has a speedhack that forgets with people. True? False? I don't forgetin know.
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BAD
FFS I DIDN'T SAY YOU NEEDED TO MAKE A THREAD YOU DIPstuff
I JUST THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED IT
You can stop using caps, bold, and italics.

You can stop using caps, bold, and italics.
One with bold
One with both
One with caps.

illuminati

Yeah um you don't need to make a drama just because a server crashed, lol.

paperclip's ID has all odd numbers
illuminati

Anyway, the server crashed with no evidence of speed-hacking or purposeful server crashing.

you have to be joking me, right?
so just because I joined and your server crashed means I did it? okay.

you have to be joking me, right?
so just because I joined and your server crashed means I did it? okay.
Well, I assumed because I've had my server crashed by specific people before and I didn't know if you were one of these people which is why I said I'm not sure he did or what.

sorry for the double post
Paperclip isn't a hacker or something, my PC was just overloaded. A guy connected then disconnected and connected again right when Paperclip joined, so my blockland probably just freaked out. Sorry.

sorry for the double post
Paperclip isn't a hacker or something, my PC was just overloaded. A guy connected then disconnected and connected again right when Paperclip joined, so my blockland probably just freaked out. Sorry.
First off to make this drama one thing
1. Check Server log see anything interesting in the log find anything that could make it crash

ill be sure to ban illuminati from my server

also we need a tinfoil hat addon that prevents all hax!!!!!!!!!!!

ill be sure to ban illuminati from my server

also we need a tinfoil hat addon that prevents all hax!!!!!!!!!!!
yayayaya!!!11

So you made a drama because your stuffty computer crashed?