Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Servers  (Read 10683 times)

the new type of cancer

^FNAF related name

None of the servers I have visited have actually been organized or accurate. GG, no re.

Oh no, people having fun.

:(

Dude, people can do almost literally whatever they want with their own server.

Banning servers from my server.

I'm not saying people can't have fun, I'm just saying that most of people who play or host these servers are cancerous, and ignore good servers. Their terrible servers rack up lots of players, while the good ones fall at the bottom of the server list.
It's also annoying to see 9 FNAF servers up at once.

I'm not saying people can't have fun
Sounds exactly like what you're saying.
I'm just saying that most of people who play or host these servers are cancerous
So, what?
and ignore good servers.
The servers obviously don't have the right demographic.
Their terrible servers rack up lots of players
People seem to like it.
Easily fixable by ignoring it.

I'm not saying people can't have fun, I'm just saying that most of people who play or host these servers are cancerous, and ignore good servers.
Your servers are cancerous simply because I don't like them. Does that stop you from hosting them? No, and it shouldn't.

Their terrible servers rack up lots of players, while the good ones fall at the bottom of the server list.
Oh no, people having fun.

:(

It's annoying to see you posting stupid drama topics, and coming back to the forum time and time again.

Their terrible servers rack up lots of players, while the good ones fall at the bottom of the server list.
You realize (arguably) intelligent people like you and I aren't drawn in by these "cancerous" servers and little of value is lost to "non-cancerous" servers?

Yes, I'm aware how stuffty that sounds.  That's just my opinion, based on experience.  Doesn't apply to everything.

Regardless of that, yes, people seem to enjoy them.  loving let them and stop being mad people like stuff you don't.

classic, telling people what they can and can't enjoy

even though they're bad, there's no reason to tell them to stop

This is ridiculous, what do we drama next? Birthdays? Oh wait!

even though they're bad, there's no reason to tell them to stop

Setro, if you don't like them...
IGNORE THEM DAMNNIT.