Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Servers  (Read 10846 times)

0/10 didnt even make the page count right
what do you mean there are 300,000 posts on a page

oh yeah
and yet another setro thread that has failed

I should make a chart of amount of time gone from BLF relative to how much you've changed.

That's freaky as stuff, I was just playing this game before for the first time.

I should make a chart of amount of time gone from BLF relative to how much you've changed.
PLEASE!

PLEASE!
I need more evidence to prove this theory. Right now all I have is Setro and Taboobles.

the new type of cancer

^FNAF related name

None of the servers I have visited have actually been organized or accurate. GG, no re.

I have to go with Setro on this one. One server I went on, he was very unorganized. One server actually had bots as the animatronicx, and it was WAY more organized. An server with the exception of that one are bullstuff!
Setro, I feel you becuase I think these would be cool, I go on, some loving guy who got admin always is being a bitch!

I have to go with Setro on this one. One server I went on, he was very unorganized. One server actually had bots as the animatronicx, and it was WAY more organized. An server with the exception of that one are bullstuff!
Setro, I feel you becuase I think these would be cool, I go on, some loving guy who got admin always is being a bitch!
It seems that the fact that popular YouTubers played it that was FN@F's claim to fame, and as a result, the fanbase is full of kids. Kids aren't that smart because they're so young, thus they are awful admins.
It also leads to poor servers like these.

It seems that the fact that popular YouTubers played it that was FN@F's claim to fame, and as a result, the fanbase is full of kids. Kids aren't that smart because they're so young

technically anyone under 18/21 (depending where you live) is a child bro

five nights at freddys a stuff

I feel you becuase I think these would be cool, I go on, some loving guy who got admin always is being a bitch!

Hell ya man, bitches be cray

technically anyone under 18/21 (depending where you live) is a child bro
Well I mean younger kids, like maybe aged 9-12.