Five Nights at Freddy's Servers

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Servers  (Read 10784 times)

while setro has good intention, I think it was a bad idea to make this

Ya guys, let's make this about setro and not the topic he posted about! -____-

setro cant get his way guys

Five nights at freddy's servers an be very annoying, but it is not worth making a drama for it, it is best to live with it.

what can we do about it
i mean what, is badspot gonna revoke their keys for hosting FNAF servers
theres no way to stop these servers other than ignoring them/wait for the FNAF thing to die out

Dear lord, so much servers. The first time it came out it spread like a virus for god sakes.

then make one yourself  :cookieMonster:

people can host what they want to
nobody is forcing you to play these you idiot

Panpour5's FNAF Server is fully functional. With Events and Bots. Pretty suprised.

Panpour5's FNAF Server is fully functional. With Events and Bots. Pretty suprised.
so is jayce's
its actually really fun

oh, what, setro? Did those ugly bad other players not make the perfect server that you wanted? And now they say you are dumb? Oh, my! Better leave those big bad blockheads in a dramatic way with a stuffty poem again, only to come back a few weeks later, that will show them!

Still find it pretty interesting why FNAF became such a popular thing, was it it's simplicity (like Slender) that did it?
oh anyway, great thread setro

Responding to the topic: I dont enjoy these servers at all either. There hasn't even been a quality version of FNAF made yet.
However, I didn't even enjoy the original game. Just a series of timed button presses and glorified jump scares. It's as engaging as an actual desk job.

for the most part these servers may eventually die out thanks to the lowering popularity of the origional game as time passes

not to say said servers will not completely dissappear, but by the time the hosts figure out that a quality experience will become the demand of more experienced members, at best he/she will mostly receive the lower end of players to keep the server alive

not as if servers of this type pose any harm to the masterserver, aside from possibly influencing future servers with this cliched game design

at best if theres a minigame and you want to make an impact, sabotage it!!1

Responding to the topic: I dont enjoy these servers at all either. There hasn't even been a quality version of FNAF made yet.
However, I didn't even enjoy the original game. Just a series of timed button presses and glorified jump scares. It's as engaging as an actual desk job.

Blockaloni, Jayce and Panpour5 made real good ones.