Five Nights at Freddy's Servers

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Servers  (Read 10847 times)

Blockaloni, Jayce and Panpour5 made real good ones.

Yep. Because there was an area to explore with a loose story for the player to piece together.
Not to mention, they had puzzles single-handedly making it more of a game than FNAF.

*sees name

*whistling intensifies.

I just went on one once, found it fun, and decided to host a few on my own. Come to think of it, there's not even much fun at all. I don't want people to think of me as a noob, blockhead, or whatever you wanna call it. I get it how people don't like them now, so I will stop hosting them? There.

(Not mad)

alright well
i guess i meant to call the fanbase stuff, not the servers

Yep. Because there was an area to explore with a loose story for the player to piece together.
Not to mention, they had puzzles single-handedly making it more of a game than FNAF.
i've never been on blockaloni's myself, it was always locked when i looked

Well I mean younger kids, like maybe aged 9-12.

There are terms... Preadolescence

i understand they like it and people who like the game idgaf but seriously WHY does it have so many fans? the game is nothing compared to other horror games.

i understand they like it and people who like the game idgaf but seriously WHY does it have so many fans? the game is nothing compared to other horror games.
I find it more scarier then things like Slender

I find it more scarier then things like Slender
tbh the game would be scarier if the cameras were on the robots so you can see their POV

alright well
i guess i meant to call the fanbase stuff
How exactly does that relate to Blockland?

I sorta see where setro is coming from. It's annoying to see a poorly made fortwar that's just slate with some guns get 15+ people, but a TDM with real effort generates 6 people maximum.

sorry for double post; click for big