Author Topic: Sugar - What the hell is this guy's problem?  (Read 7741 times)

Okay, first off, OP can go to whatever loving server he pleases. I personally don't think family RPs serve a purpose but just because I think that doesn't mean OP is at fault for being there. The server theme does not excuse the actions of Sugar so that point is invalid.

Second, I'll probably get some heat for this one, but why is the drama suddenly invalid because Sugar has autism? While the condition of Sugar explains her actions, OP was still affected and has every right to be mad and make a drama about it. Even if Sugar has autism, OP's game was still affected in a negative way, the drama is valid. To take a step further, the drama should also include the names of the server hosts who admin this person. Obviously she is not able to perform properly as an admin and the server hosts are just as at fault.

Damn I forgeted that post up, it's 3 am and I'm on 2 hours of sleep. Can't type properly.

I don't mean to explain the condition as an excuse, it's still ridiculous yes, but it helps explain why, and i don't think he should get too upset about it.

Damn I forgeted that post up, it's 3 am and I'm on 2 hours of sleep. Can't type properly.
Omfg lol I definitely thought you were saying you forgeted up by calling someone with autism a person.

Sugar..Id like to stick "Sugar" In a pick bowl of Spaggheti and throw him in a pit of fire

Sugar..Id like to stick "Sugar" In a pick bowl of Spaggheti and throw him in a pit of fire
I don't get it.

sugar is a girl with autism, try not to be TOO hard on her.
^
I have to agree with you guys, her grammar sucks, but thats her autism.
Just go easy on Sugar, shes a poor girl with autism that thinks shes cool and fits in like us.

Oh yes Sugar.. I remember that person joining mine and my friends servers asking questions followed by "yes no" over and over without stopping.

Oh yes Sugar.. I remember that person joining mine and my friends servers asking questions followed by "yes no" over and over without stopping.
"Hey Felipe, are your French?"

"Hey Felipe, are your French?"
More like "filipe admin yes no"

Bro, get on your monitor size game.

bro get off the mac game

Sugar joined my server and this happened.