Author Topic: Advanced Vehicle System - No vehicle limit & reduced lag  (Read 9357 times)

Kind of like in a open-world free-roam map, like GTA, one could say?

hmm?

That's ridiculous, here's a cookie :cookie:

Advanced Vehicle System
When vehicles are not within a radius close to a player, they are deleted, meaning that the vehicle object is no longer causing strain on the players. When a player re-enters the given radius of the vehicle, it will be re-spawned.
So if a player gets out of radius of a vehicle it despawns and respawns when a player comes next to it.
But does it save the position of the vehicle?

I have to be honest once I saw "Advanced Vehicle System" I expected a support addon which allows car makers to add new features on their cars.

I'd suggest changing the name.

I have to be honest once I saw "Advanced Vehicle System" I expected a support addon which allows car makers to add new features on their cars.

It was called "No Vehicle Limit" before release but I was afraid Baspot would fail the add-on based on a prejudice, now that it's released and has some downloads it would be a bad idea to change the name.

So if a player gets out of radius of a vehicle it despawns and respawns when a player comes next to it.
But does it save the position of the vehicle?
Nope, the vehicle is re-spawned at its spawn brick. Re-spawning it at its deleted location is not feasible.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 04:40:50 PM by General »

That sounds more like a cognitive error on your part.