BLF Makes A CREEPYPASTA One Word At A Time

Author Topic: BLF Makes A CREEPYPASTA One Word At A Time  (Read 28153 times)

Another Recap:
"Janie was a skeleton hyper-realistic. But then, who was phonei!!i1 Blood!!!! And I got it from a really creepy old man in an alley for twelve cents—'haunted.exe'—but it was probably okay so i stuck it in my haunted NES at 12:00 midnight and played it in the dark, even though the label clearly read 'Haunted Game Do Not Play' I noticed some very strange things but since this is a creepypasta I continued to play and then blood and stuff so I went into my car and I put my key into the ignition then a skeleton popped out. Then, the skeleton said "The ride never ends!" Then a skeleton popped out, and out of that skeleton, another one popped out of it, and that continued for hours. Eventually we had to open a few windows to maintain the flood of skeletons. Spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your fingers entered satan's starfish ended.

Jeremy had just fingered his skeleton, then suddenly sonic.exe appeared and buttraped him while dem trumbone appeared. Dem trombone then raped sonic.exe and then you wake up it was a dream.

But as Sharkeisha got out of bed, something was outside her window. It was a horde of kool kids klub furries burning a cross, and the cross was upside down. Then the cross started spinning.

Dog was thinking about what girls want inside their spooky skeleton. Made ladies dance a swaggy skeleton trance. forget and some friends died. Inside there was a bl.exe. Suddenly hyperrealism surrounded chickens that intoxicated you with slender-like men infected cows. But then tenshi had richard problems. It wasn't bad, memes. Maxwell meme'd the meme blood across the moon. Maxwell dinosaurrexosarustron materializated from the snake lord's snake. He came on top of Tenshi and licked giant clits attached to dead horses star fish and exponentially became even odder.

Then May-May skeletons and Mr. Babyface eat Mr. Man’s peans weenus pusillanimous individual man gay friend, however, OP thought that semen never came out of the balls, as he was diagnosed with penile dysfunction. OP decided Panda star fish fork spoon angel fire.exe jab went up around my shaft. It probably stuck up the custom spooky scary skeletons eat spooky scary skeletons hard lard."

Good stuff.

Another Recap:
"Janie was a skeleton hyper-realistic. But then, who was phonei!!i1 Blood!!!! And I got it from a really creepy old man in an alley for twelve cents—'haunted.exe'—but it was probably okay so i stuck it in my haunted NES at 12:00 midnight and played it in the dark, even though the label clearly read 'Haunted Game Do Not Play' I noticed some very strange things but since this is a creepypasta I continued to play and then blood and stuff so I went into my car and I put my key into the ignition then a skeleton popped out. Then, the skeleton said "The ride never ends!" Then a skeleton popped out, and out of that skeleton, another one popped out of it, and that continued for hours. Eventually we had to open a few windows to maintain the flood of skeletons. Spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your fingers entered satan's starfish ended.

Jeremy had just fingered his skeleton, then suddenly sonic.exe appeared and buttraped him while dem trumbone appeared. Dem trombone then raped sonic.exe and then you wake up it was a dream.

But as Sharkeisha got out of bed, something was outside her window. It was a horde of kool kids klub furries burning a cross, and the cross was upside down. Then the cross started spinning.

Dog was thinking about what girls want inside their spooky skeleton. Made ladies dance a swaggy skeleton trance. forget and some friends died. Inside there was a bl.exe. Suddenly hyperrealism surrounded chickens that intoxicated you with slender-like men infected cows. But then tenshi had richard problems. It wasn't bad, memes. Maxwell meme'd the meme blood across the moon. Maxwell dinosaurrexosarustron materializated from the snake lord's snake. He came on top of Tenshi and licked giant clits attached to dead horses star fish and exponentially became even odder.

Then May-May skeletons and Mr. Babyface eat Mr. Man’s peans weenus pusillanimous individual man gay friend, however, OP thought that semen never came out of the balls, as he was diagnosed with penile dysfunction. OP decided Panda star fish fork spoon angel fire.exe jab went up around my shaft. It probably stuck up the custom spooky scary skeletons eat spooky scary skeletons hard lard."

Good stuff.
I skipped two posts because they weren't one word.

OT:

here