DeathTheKid [28161] - Problematic/Crying over points.

Author Topic: DeathTheKid [28161] - Problematic/Crying over points.  (Read 2807 times)

DeathTheKid [ID: 28161]

Previous Drama

Okay, I think I had enough of Death, hes even worse than back in 2012. He complains over every minor situation we go through in our 2 years of friendship. Then we tend to remove and then later in the day, we add each other once again. 6 times this happened already, and now its just getting plain annoying, yes I have annoyed him ONCE, but think about how many times he was annoyed me?

We were at Ravencroft's Trench TDM, heres all the chat:

When I capped the point and the points were given the points, as the points are only given to one of the teams players on the capture point:

After him getting anrgy, I decided to go on the other team:

After killing him (I have Blockland Essentials so I couldnt show you the double-kill):

After a bit of dramatic history of our friendship:

<-- Rude

Then starts bullstuffting:

I'm honestly fed up of DeathTheKid's childish whining attitude, just for 10 points. For 10 points he decides to take it further and make the problem worse.

I would break off the friendship permanently if I were you. If he goes crazy over 10 points then he's bound to just keep doing stupid things that'll annoy you.

I would break off the friendship permanently if I were you. If he goes crazy over 10 points then he's bound to just keep doing stupid things that'll annoy you.
We did.

Wow what a richard /support

10 Points? That's just.. wow

/support

I'm pretty sure he said something like "I'm done playing" or "I quit" about fifty time last night. I'll be sure to ban him.

I'm pretty sure he said something like "I'm done playing" or "I quit" about fifty time last night. I'll be sure to ban him.

The problem was fixed, he promised me he wouldn't be so childish anymore and stop being so aggressive over minor issues.

I suppose you can keep a watch over him for now.

I've had an old friend like this. I don't remember his name, nor did he have dramas, but he was pretty richardy. He'd rage over 20 points and always called me a richard for killing him in team death matches.

OT: I /support this.

10 points that are easy enough to get by seal clubbing :cookieMonster:

oh jeeze that dude is a cunt

The problem was fixed, he promised me he wouldn't be so childish anymore and stop being so aggressive over minor issues.

I suppose you can keep a watch over him for now.
The problem isn't fixed because I haven't banned him yet.

Outpact not making a stuff drama?

The status quo has been interrupted

/support

whenever i see deaththekid he's always acting like this

/supporteroni

/support

I've probably run into him before, but I can't remember any specific incidents

/support
ya hes been actin kinda dum lately