Re: i got my first car today (zedrow lies)

Author Topic: Re: i got my first car today (zedrow lies)  (Read 6586 times)

take your own pic or no one will believe you
Phone is broken and is getting replaced right now so I cant.

When I saw the pic he posted of the interior I was like, "where are his legs?" So I just assumed he was using stock images because he didn't wanna actually take em. Who the forget would make a topic to brag about a new car they didn't get? If he was gonna brag, he'd probably pick something like a porsche.

remember; zedrow is a previously banned user for doing exactly what he is right now, being a stupid richardhead. plus i doubt he can afford a camera after buying that $$$$ car.
This
I just payed about $600 to get a new phone replacement thats still being shipped right now.
Also, I was not previously banned?

Aight, I take it back. Bullstuff.

how did you take the pics without a phone

This
I just payed about $600 to get a new phone replacement thats still being shipped right now.
Also, I was not previously banned?
EDIT:
Aight, I take it back. Bullstuff.
wtf
my gf threw it at a wall for sending one of her nudes to a friend and it doesnt even turn on now
also theres a hole in the wall:(

EDIT:wtf
my gf threw it at a wall for sending one of her nudes to a friend and it doesnt even turn on now
im laughing so hard its so obviously fake

So you came back to troll, Zedrow

how did you take the pics without a phone
phone was broken late last night after i uploaded them
also no, they arent my pictures, but they look exactly like what my car looks like
god damn
just lock this already

So you came back to troll, Zedrow
should i know you

what a nice excuse, taking pictures of the internet because your "phone was broken".

Zedrow seriously, you have disappointed me again. But after you got this alt account I thought you may have changed. Guess I thought wrong.

I don't understand what's so bad about using a stock photo of a car if he can't/doesn't want to take a picture of the car himself
unless he claimed that he took the picture

phone was broken late last night after i uploaded them
also no, they arent my pictures, but they look exactly like what my car looks like
god damn
and you expect the world to believe this or any stuff you say, yet you show no evidence.

god damn
just lock this already
You disgust me in every way

I don't understand what's so bad about using a stock photo of a car if he can't/doesn't want to take a picture of the car himself
unless he claimed that he took the picture

Yeah, he claimed he took it.

Take a family members phone with a picture of your broken phone next to the hole in the wall.

Okay, first off, I did get the car.
Second, the pictures look just like my car. Literally exactly like it, so?

summing up 1 and 2, why the forget would you just get pictures off the internet instead of taking them yourself?
that's like saying "guys i got a 3ds" then screencapping one of the scenes from the loving 3ds announcement trailer. just wait till you get a picture of it yourself.

well isn't that surprisingly ironic, considering the case at hand

This

the fact you didn't bring that up in the first place tells me you're being a bit fishy here.
and still, cameras? ask a friend to take a picture? after all, its a brand new car, don't you wanna show off to your friends?

also, yeah, probably something stupid in this and it's a bit late, forgot what the link to court records was

take a picture of yourself climbing out of this hole

wait, nvm, that's impossible