Author Topic: Kennedy - 5 pages of posts in one day  (Read 17277 times)

well that didn't take long lol

joke of the year guys
give em a round of applause

What will his next name be? Johnson?

obama

I dunno, it would be fitting to have a name that is another word for a richard...

About time.
That kid was annoying.

Also, take a gander at his signature.
That'll get him a perma ban.

"And that concludes this episode of bl fails. Tune in next week for when someone insists there is going to be a chainban!"

I dunno, it would be fitting to have a name that is another word for a richard...

richard nixon

Everyone knows Kishgal is Taboo.
It's not a secret lol
I title all of my thread's "Taboo's Big richard Festival" or something to that effect because Taboo is the name I've always used in this community. It takes a special kind of illiteracy to not realise this. Such as: The subject of the thread's.
no idea really, didn't even know it was his website

I have plastered my name everywhere for a reason.

There's also him going on and on about "HOW DARE HE CALL ME AN ALT :(" when I had almost immediately corrected myself.
Oh, wait, you're not a new account. Just a revived account. Same principle, really.

I title all of my thread's "Taboo's Big richard Festival" or something to that effect because Taboo is the name I've always used in this community. It takes a special kind of illiteracy to not realise this. Such as: The subject of the thread's.
The only way I could imagine someone not knowing you're Taboo is they just returned to the forum after a long excursion to reddit.