Ban Hammer (I did not make this)

Author Topic: Ban Hammer (I did not make this)  (Read 8199 times)

There are no "abusive features." Learn what you're talking about before posting.
No one ever thought to remove the exploits then repost it?

If you see them why dont you tell us where so we can rewrite it.

This guy said there were exploits.

The reason this was fail binned is simply because it's stupid. The entire "purpose" of the add-on is to give jackasses metaphorical richards to hit people with instead of just banning them normally.

Why is the Banhammer so detested? It isn't abusing in any way. You're telling me that admins banning with a hammer is abusive because it bans, when admins can ban with the regular commands and interfaces...?

It was probably banned because Badspot got spammed with raging kids pming him how they got banned being bonked in the head.

This guy said there were exploits.
Because he's stupid.

Why is the Banhammer so detested? It isn't abusing in any way. You're telling me that admins banning with a hammer is abusive because it bans, when admins can ban with the regular commands and interfaces...?
It was probably banned because Badspot got spammed with raging kids pming him how they got banned being bonked in the head.
I never said it was abusive. Learn to read.

Regarding why it was fail binned, guess what: It's what I said.
I think it was something along the lines of 'don't be an obnoxious richard that wants to wield power like it's a loving sword instead of just pushing a button like a normal person'. Much like those jail mods, just ban the people instead of showing them your 'might'.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 06:48:08 PM by Kishgal »

Because he's stupid.
I never said it was abusive. Learn to read.

Regarding why it was fail binned, guess what: It's what I said.

Look, I answered what I thought. And the abusive part, I was adressing what others said about it being abusive. Sorry I've made it more clear.

Because its an easier way to ban people for no reason

It is very abusive.

Because its an easier way to ban people for no reason

It is very abusive.
You can do that with the interface. Really, no difference.

You can do that with the interface. Really, no difference.
It just doesn't fit with the Blockland image.

Badspot probably didn't want people going around making banning sprees easier and people become better richards. This can be abused A LOT by badmins.

OP should remove the link and lock the thread.

For removing the link, you click edit button on the bottom-right of the OP. For lock, it's around the top on bottom of the page. Look for it.

Wasn't this Fail Binned?

way to not read a single post