Author Topic: Script_DefaultInventory || Limits changes to the brick queue!  (Read 2103 times)

Default Inventory

This is a simple script that doesn't allow anybody, but admins (if you choose), to select bricks from the bricks menu. The bricks that they currently have in their brick queue is what they will stay with until you decide to change it. Currently, when you spawn, you get the default brick favorites for the current default inventory

However, you can make changes to this, see below, and all of these commands are admin or host only:
/setDefInv : Sets the current default brick inventory to what you have in your brick inventory
/setDIAdmin : Toggles privileges for admins, meaning they are forced to use the brick inventory too (Host only)
/setDIActive : Toggle the whole functionality of the mod (Host only)

Good for building contests

If it isn't in here and I'm just missing it, this should have a way to limit change to certain bricks because
for
building contests
you often need more bricks than 10.
Very good mod otherwise.

If it isn't in here and I'm just missing it, this should have a way to limit change to certain bricks because
foryou often need more bricks than 10.
Very good mod otherwise.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268055.0

?

for
<building contests>
you often need more bricks than 10.
Very good mod otherwise.
I understand why sometimes you'd want to have more than 10 types of bricks for a building contest but what do you mean by "limit change to certain bricks?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:33:24 AM by Farad »