Eric! using our tanks on Slope CTF

Author Topic: Eric! using our tanks on Slope CTF  (Read 2732 times)

I don't see a point in this topic, You could have just PM'd Tezuni about it to ban him.

He never replies to me.

I don't see a point in this topic, You could have just PM'd Tezuni about it to ban him.
He never replies to me.
This. I already tried to report several other guys who were stealing enemy planes and vehicles, and blocking spawn deliberately, but Tezuni never replied to my PMs.

So, I suppose I'll post my pictures here too.
The guy I was having a problem with is the same guy I defended in the Boss Battles "build stealing" drama, killer12568:

Killer's buddies "yrbmed" and "sobrenaturalBR" were also cheating and using enemy team vehicles. Killer gave his buddies on the enemy team free taxi rides in our team's planes between bases. Sobrenatural stole our flag and then cheated his way back to our base using our planes to make his escape.

sadly nothing is gonna happen cause tez is too busy sucking his richard cause he donated

sadly nothing is gonna happen cause tez is too busy sucking his richard cause he donated
sad, isn't it. this is why i dont like to play on public servers. tons of corrupt and abusive admins everywhere you go.

I find it hilarious that the server operators are too stupid to a. not lock vehicles to teams in the first place because that's stupid or b. just remove the mod that makes this possible.

I find it hilarious that the server operators are too stupid to a. not lock vehicles to teams in the first place because that's stupid or b. just remove the mod that makes this possible.
<Tezuni's

<Tezuni's
I'm laughing, you actually forgeted up le maymay arrows

sad, isn't it. this is why i dont like to play on public servers. tons of corrupt and abusive admins everywhere you go.
Social cleansing anyone?

I'm laughing, you actually forgeted up le maymay arrows
forgeted up? Sure.

I ban abusers of this rule and spawn point blockers on site whenever I'm online.  Message me from now on with these grievances and I will correct them.

I have known Killer12568 to act like a petty jackass in the past and have banned him for brief periods of time repeatedly, even after warnings to cease his jackassery.  He will receive a 24 hour ban next time he violates proper conduct in the server. 

Same expectations go for all other intentional rule-breakers. 

Sorry mr interwebs officer sir, i simply have no clue what "maymay's" arrows are supposed to be, i've seen
<Tezuni's
used in this context before, so i did as well.