Author Topic: Death355: Badmin Fail RP'ing  (Read 2490 times)

Here's the story:

I was roleplaying on a Space RP he was hosting. I was a member of a ship that was not his. In the RP, I went over to his ship, asking for his resources. He said no and to get out for "intruding" even though I waited until I was invited in.

So, in order to spice up the RP, I plant a C4 on his ship. When I am about to detonate it he says

Death355: *there is no bomb.
Death355: *that never happened.

Understanding he doesn't want to die, I make the bomb do minor damage.

Jack92861: *I activate the ship's turrets and fire at the other ship

And then this happens:

1 minute later.... (excuse my excessive typos)

Next time, try snipping tool. Its ok for now lol but just sayin.

Also, it was just 1-10 min ban chill out lol

Next time, try snipping tool. Its ok for now lol but just sayin.

Also, it was just 1-10 min ban chill out lol

I'm not mad. I don't want to go back to his server. If that's his sense of how roleplays work, then I will not go on there any longer.

I prefer to just screenshot it on a tablet, because that is how I go on the forums.

I'm not mad. I don't want to go back to his server. If that's his sense of how roleplays work, then I will not go on there any longer.
Then why would you drama over such a small ban in the first place? Oh, woe is you, you got banned from a server you didn't like that much for ten minutes. No need to make such a fuss over it.

I prefer to just screenshot it on a tablet, because that is how I go on the forums.
This doesn't make sense.

"Fail RPing" when the host CLEARLY says
"No guns"
What? It isn't your server.

"Fail RPing" when the host CLEARLY says
"No guns"
What? It isn't your server.

That was the very first mention of that rule.

I can understand what happened here, Death335 godmodding/power rping/meta gaming, or whatever, and banning you just because he didn't like the way you RP'ed. Later trying to use previously non existent rules as an excuse to justify his actions.

Still, you may have overreacted to Death335's actions, he only gave you a small ban, he could've easily perma banned you. My advice, just avoid him and ban him from your own server if you haven't already.

You could at least show is the rules he had of you had proof of so...

/support Death355 is a Jackass.

Seriously? it takes two seconds to press PrntScr on your keyboard. use paint or something else to crop it out.
good pic in 30-40 seconds.