[VIDEO] 60fps test

Author Topic: [VIDEO] 60fps test  (Read 2840 times)

Tada

1080p 60fps goodness.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:26:44 PM by Arekan »

I screamed after they released the update. I'll be releasing a few test videos here pretty soon, too, along with a channel trailer.

I screamed after they released the update. I'll be releasing a few test videos here pretty soon, too, along with a channel trailer.
what update?

What build is that, and can I have it?

What build is that, and can I have it?
it's in the topic that jasa is making

Is there a way to enable 60fps or it just does it automatically? Do you have to have HD videos?

Is there a way to enable 60fps or it just does it automatically? Do you have to have HD videos?
Needs to have 720p or higher, and must be 60fps. Automatically does the rest. I heard previous videos can have 60fps applied if you go to apply those youtube special effects onto them, but don't do anything, and save it. Only if the video meets requirements though.

Needs to have 720p or higher, and must be 60fps. Automatically does the rest. I heard previous videos can have 60fps applied if you go to apply those youtube special effects onto them, but don't do anything, and save it. Only if the video meets requirements though.
I think that was a glitch someone found. Before, only certain channels could upload 60 FPS. Battlefield was allowed to, I remember them releasing a test video, and then someone else who had it somehow glitched the system and made their videos go over 60 FPS to 61FPS.

yeah, i don't see myself really being able to record this game at 60 without it looking like garbage
oh well, at least some people will be able to use it

Is it just me, or is Youtube extra slow now?
Stuff doesn't respond until about a second and a half later.

Just wondering, how do you upload videos in 60FPS? I really want to try it out.

Just wondering, how do you upload videos in 60FPS? I really want to try it out.
record in 60fps
render in 60fps