Tezuni's Admins are up to it again.

Author Topic: Tezuni's Admins are up to it again.  (Read 7102 times)

I'm honestly pissed off now of Tezuni's admins, I decide to join Tezuni's server whilist about 5 Admins on, Apak think I wasn't supposed to be banned and decides to ban me again for a stupid reason.  Heres the pics of what happened.

Then he assumes its on purpose. Also noticed the clantags they had.

Then they threaten to ban me again for utterly no reason.

Apak changed the name to 'Seppuku' or similar.

And Apak then bans me for this stuffty reason, forever.

I got unbanned and banned again for a 'proper' reason.

Honestly, what the forget? If someone unbans me there is a reason, Apak then rebans me when he doesen't know what the forget happened. Seriously Tezuni.

Apak [ID: 4830]

What can we expect from admins from the liking of Tezuni...

Who want's a problem user in their server?

Who want's a problem user in their server?
Honestly, if you are trying to derail my threads, you can kindly forget off.

Honestly, if you are trying to derail my threads, you can kindly forget off.
I'm moreso trying to side with Apak here. If you were unbanned from my server without me knowing, I would gladly have you perma'd again until I have a decisive reason why you were banned that I can agree with.

I'm moreso trying to side with Apak here. If you were unbanned from my server without me knowing, I would gladly have you perma'd again until I have a decisive reason why you were unbanned* that I can agree with.
fixed for typos

I'm moreso trying to side with Apak here. If you were unbanned from my server without me knowing, I would gladly have you perma'd again until I have a decisive reason why you were banned that I can agree with.

Still, Apak has no right to ban me again without asking Tezuni, but still he doesent give a stuff about what his admins do, this topic is also not only related to the ban, but what also the abusiveness is going around, long clan tags, server name change etc.

why are you acting like being persecuted for being a problematic person is a bad things
you forgeted up and all thats happening

Still, Apak has no right to ban me again without asking Tezuni
If the reason you were unbanned was not distributed among all the admins, it is the rightful choice of action until said knowledge is known by all of the admins on the server.

but still he doesent give a stuff about what his admins do, this topic is also not only related to the ban, but what also the abusiveness is going around
>Oh no, I was banned from a server, the admins must be stuff because I am a flawless individual.

long clan tags
>Oh no, more text I have to read :(

Quit being a crybaby.

I decide to join Tezuni's server
There's your problem

Seriously, every time one of these threads pop up i wonder if the forumers are a bunch of Alzheimer patients perpetually getting screwed.

i kinda agree with tezuni's admins

/nosupport

Honestly, you diserved the ban cause you spammed on a grapple knife server.

/nosupport

One thing most people don't realize is that, whoever owns the server, can do what they want.

Plus your rep outpact ain't so good, I would've banned you too

i kinda agree with tezuni's admins

/nosupport
Honestly, you diserved the ban cause you spammed on a grapple knife server.

/nosupport
Both of these.

lol, outpact are you serious
who would want a problem user on their server, you've previously spammed servers and then said you had your "reasons"
no support