Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43265 times)

Apparentally Computermix and CCA have a random list of keys of a select 20-30 people, I found this list a few days ago on imgur, look here:

Rumor has it from Nobot that these keys were hacked into from cbm and taken and put in a text file, there is no idea on which ids are fake and real, but it turns out some are, I contacted Glass a while ago and he checked his key, I contacted more people.
Ipquarx is trying to cover me and Nobot up from the truth by trying to explain that he's creating "fake keys" which are completely harmless. It's bullstuff.
I talked to IP and I talked to him about this whole fake key stuff:
Note: copying in the chatlogs directly exceeded the maximum character length, I copied them to pastebin and uploaded images from them.
http://pastebin.com/Pkqgzt4L

Nobot chatting with CCA:
http://imgur.com/3zCVGG7,gpI5lJw,OiS0Uha,Q4Oj7h4,22OO2sI,R1sLfVX,O8DG7IW,b4ROkf4
This had to be put in a pastebin because it was too large for the maximum allowed length of characters.

You cannot systematically calculate the whole key for Blockland as ZSNO explains here:

Monday, October 27, 2014
    6:49 PM - Nobot: ZSNO
    6:49 PM - ZSNO: meow
    6:50 PM - Nobot: the only part of an authentication that can be systematically obtained (through a formula) is the first 5 digits right?
    6:50 PM - ZSNO: yes
    6:50 PM - Nobot: so if someone had the last 4 digits or even 3
    6:50 PM - ZSNO: well actually
    6:50 PM - Nobot: they have to have the whole key
    6:50 PM - Nobot: or no?
    6:51 PM - ZSNO: I THINK there's an algorithm to find the rest of the possible combinations
    6:51 PM - ZSNO: so possibly
    6:51 PM - Nobot: I thought the first 5 are formulated and the rest is randomly generated
    6:51 PM - ZSNO: long explaination
    6:52 PM - ZSNO: You can auth keys offline
    6:52 PM - ZSNO: BL has an internal formula to check keys offline
    6:52 PM - ZSNO: but not all the keys that can work offline work online
    6:52 PM - ZSNO: so you can narrow down the keys offline
    6:52 PM - ZSNO: then get the correct one by the last digits of the key
    6:53 PM - ZSNO: idk if the algo for offline keys is reversable
    6:53 PM - ZSNO: I'll guess no
    6:54 PM - ZSNO: so you'd have to brute-force all the possible offline keys
    6:54 PM - Nobot: so basically what you're saying is if I typed AAAAAA- then random digits it would work in offline mode?
    6:54 PM - Nobot: AAAAA*
    6:54 PM - ZSNO: if you knew the algo for the offline keys, you could use something like hash-cat to find all the possible keys in a split second
    6:54 PM - ZSNO: If the random digits were one of the few offline combinations
    6:54 PM - Nobot: What if someone did know the algorithm for offline keys, could they get online keys?
    6:55 PM - Nobot: Apparently Ipquarq is claiming to know it
    6:55 PM - Nobot: whatever his name ios
    6:55 PM - Nobot: is*
    6:55 PM - ZSNO: yeah, he yiffs with computermix
    6:55 PM - ZSNO: not suprised he would know it
    6:56 PM - Nobot: The thing is, he knows the last digits of the keys
    6:56 PM - Nobot: of a list of keys from CBM
    6:56 PM - Nobot: but do you think he generated them
    6:56 PM - Nobot: or decrypted them
    6:56 PM - ZSNO: decrypted
    6:56 PM - Nobot: They are accurate but I am told it's fake
    6:56 PM - Nobot: aka they don't have the full keys
    6:56 PM - Nobot: It is probably a cover up
    6:57 PM - ZSNO: prob
    6:57 PM - ZSNO: idk the full algo
    6:57 PM - ZSNO: but if they got the last 4 right
    6:57 PM - ZSNO: they probably have the whole thing
    6:57 PM - Nobot: alright
    6:57 PM - Nobot: They could do this to anybody technically?
    6:58 PM - ZSNO: if they had your key.dat on the machine it was created on, with access to said machine
    6:58 PM - Nobot: ah k

Some seem to be fake and some seem to be real, I'm not sure, but this is still really loving sketchy.
The entire list could be some simple coverup for what could happen later on, I'm not sure.
I showed a few people on the list about the whole key stuff, and it turns out this is for real.
I previously talked to Cowboy6 and he was trying to coverup the whole thing, he finally cracked after I talked to him again.
Cowboy6 apparentally has knowledge that Man Of Reason is in on this, along with a few other people including possibly Computermix, Ipquarx, and CCa.

Cowboy6:
[GMSC] Maxx: im going to ask you one last time
[GMSC] Maxx: is your key ending in 9K7?
[GMSC] Maxx: iD 33249
[GMSC] Maxx: Tell me the answer.
Cowboy6: Wait, 33249?
[GMSC] Maxx: yes.
Cowboy6: Yep
Cowboy6: I already took care of it
Cowboy6: I was contacted be MoR himself
Cowboy6: He told me how it was done, what was done and also told me they only got the last parts of the keys
[GMSC] Maxx: Give me everything you know.
[GMSC] Maxx: thousands of people could be losing their keys
Cowboy6: They have been deleted, he told me because they couldn't get the entire key, they just deleted the key.dat's they had
Cowboy6: They got the key.dat files from CBM via a web server hack, which has been since blocked and fixed
Cowboy6: They were trying to break the encryption for awhile, but were only able to get the last part and gave up
Cowboy6: he told me that they are deleted, that they no longer have any of them and told me how they obtained them so I could fix it
Cowboy6: which I did
[GMSC] Maxx: is that all you know?
Cowboy6: That's all there was to it
Cowboy6: The encryption part, I have no idea
Cowboy6: how they got that part
Cowboy6: But, I do know they were unable to completely break it, even after months of trying
Cowboy6: Which is why they only showed part of the keys, just as I suspected from the start
Cowboy6: It was and has been nothing to worry about
Cowboy6: Why do you think I was so cool about this?
[GMSC] Maxx: What?
Cowboy6: Cool as in calm, not making a a big mess out of it
[GMSC] Maxx: the only reason I was yelling at you
[GMSC] Maxx: is because I knew you were lying.
Cowboy6: Not really, the key part I did because I wanted to throw you off for awhile, just until I finished my investigation
Cowboy6: Is that enough to put your overblown fears to rest?
[GMSC] Maxx: its enough evidence for a drama.
Cowboy6: Do if you feel you must, but you won't be doing yourself any favors
[GMSC] Maxx: I'm not
[GMSC] Maxx: im alerting the forums
[GMSC] Maxx: that theres a person hijacking keys.
[GMSC] Maxx: or trying
[GMSC] Maxx: better safe then sorry
Cowboy6: trying being the key word. They were unable to break the entire encryption, so they can't get anybody's full key. Only enough to scare them.
[GMSC] Maxx: you don't know that.
Cowboy6: I do know that
[GMSC] Maxx: he could be setting you up
[GMSC] Maxx: man of reason is a crazy motherforgeter
[GMSC] Maxx: i've been involved with some of his cases
[GMSC] Maxx: i know how he is.
Cowboy6: Then why would he tell me how they got them?
[GMSC] Maxx: because he could be covering up for your own sanity.
Cowboy6: Hardly. I'm not going insane over this, on fact I had completely forgotten about it until you so nicely brought it back up
Cowboy6: And guess what? Nothing ever happened
[GMSC] Maxx: And guess what?
[GMSC] Maxx: Time will loving tell.
[GMSC] Maxx: they can do anything.
[GMSC] Maxx: how the forget do you think computermix made blhack?
[GMSC] Maxx: he reverse engineered the game
[GMSC] Maxx: he can do anything
[GMSC] Maxx: you dont update a game continously to fix problems when people are going to find new ones.
[GMSC] Maxx: this game hasent been updated for months.
Cowboy6: You can't reverse encryption unless you have the source
Cowboy6: unlike the game
[GMSC] Maxx: how do you think he made blhack
[GMSC] Maxx: he forgeted with the game
[GMSC] Maxx: you can do the same thing for key.dat's
Cowboy6: No, you can't
[GMSC] Maxx: How the forget do you know that?
Cowboy6: Let's just saying I've done my own security tests
Cowboy6: say*

This could mean MOR and his group could be trying to obtain keys, and him and some other people are up to stuff.
All I am thinking that alot of people are in on this but Cowboy6 is for sure compromised.
From what I've seen of that bastard, MOR never stops. Computermix never stops, nobody stops.
They will keep going until they break through.

Glass:

Remousamavi:

UncleFunTimez also confirmed with Nobot that that was his key, but we don't have chatlogs.
I have tried to contact more people on this list but I cannot get them to accept me on steam, so I couldn't get really any more evidence, but this is really sketchy and there is alot of people in on it, I believe they are still at it.

I am not entirely for sure if this is all real, but this is really loving sketchy.

Ah stuff, not again.

Badspot

• Administrator
The keys in the cropped screenshot are the actual users keys, not generated.

I never said they were making fake keys, and nowhere in the chatlog does it say that. Why are you dragging me into this stuff? I just don't want their keys being revoked, they don't deserve that.

I never said they were making fake keys, and nowhere in the chatlog does it say that. Why are you dragging me into this stuff? I just don't want their keys being revoked, they don't deserve that.
You yourself "calculated" fake keys to be used for cracking offline mode.

Although it is nice to have a free hosting service, I can't really say it was without this risk.

There is a reason you're told not to give your key out to anyone :cookieMonster:

Hey folks, remember when I said "never trust anyone with your key" in regards to this service? A sentiment I'm fairly certain was also expressed by Badspot a number of times in the past on other occasions?
I mean, I don't like saying I told you so, but, uh...

You yourself "calculated" fake keys to be used for cracking offline mode.
I just did it as an experiment. I have no use for them and I'm not giving out the program, ever. Simple as that. And as it states right in the chatlog, they cannot be used online.

why would you post this
now p much everyone on that list is gonna get deactivated

thanks, starfish

why would you post this
now p much everyone on that list is gonna get deactivated
thanks, starfish
are you goddamn joking lol

Wait what

why does cbm have their keys

Wait what

why does cbm have their keys
You have to enter in your key when you're making a server, and many people have done that, the only thing thats weird is Glass never signed up for CBM, making this a really strange situation as they can crack their keys through the key.dat.

maxx doing good! crazy stuff. wonder how this is gonna pan out.

I understand keeping the key on record for quick access makes sense but wow it should just be deleted as soon as its entered and the user has to enter it again just for their safety

Wait, who runs CBM? I don't think I ever knew this.