Blueeyesjt1's space RP - Horrible administration

Author Topic: Blueeyesjt1's space RP - Horrible administration  (Read 7271 times)

12 year old being greedy wanting money for something as stupid as Darwin.

/support

some loving queer fanboy donated to him and he only has 1 donation please kill the man who was responible for this donation.....AND PLEASE...HE EVEN KILLS OR KICKS HIS MEN WHEN THEY TALK HE says "DONT TALK MEN" so i talked one time he killed me or kicked me...Please...Bluee...allow your parents to see what YOU SAY FOR YOUR SELF?

and this is why you never join any RP.

I bet he made the thanking circle to boost his ego.
furdle in training.

and this is why you never join any RP made by anyone without a reputation for good RPs.

I've seen this richardhead first hand, and damn it sucked ass.

I played an... "Go along with this while I check out this to see if I ever want to come back" Routine.

My friend Greggers joined, did the workout thing (and got discharged from workout), he rp'd wearing a Disguise, was shot with an rocket launcher then banned.

I decided after a little more waiting, I gave this damn fool an .001/10 for Rp skills and administration.

/Supportalltheway

forget this guy's roleplays!

noeditbecauseofthisdamndramat opicthing:

I forgot to mention that I believe I make some pretty good roleplays myself. Not trying to advertise.

Also, if there is a space military RP you do want to try, go for TheHellSpy's Rp.

Not this piece of stuff.

I've seen this richardhead first hand, and damn it sucked ass.

I played an... "Go along with this while I check out this to see if I ever want to come back" Routine.

My friend Greggers joined, did the workout thing (and got discharged from workout), he rp'd wearing a Disguise, was shot with an rocket launcher then banned.

I decided after a little more waiting, I gave this damn fool an .001/10 for Rp skills and administration.

/Supportalltheway

forget this guy's roleplays!
Ah yes, that is another thing I forgot to mention: Anyone who wasnt really paying attention to the host or doing something else in the same room was pretty much instantly shot with the homing rocket launcher and then most likely banned/kicked.

/support

through, i found a wall out of 1x1 bricks in a wall in map "he made" but i remember for kicking me for some stupid reason

It was worth the bump.

We shall now continue to admire his stupidity.

Hello. My name is Blueeyesjt1, you all know me as the creator of the Blue Hawks / Spaceship RP. I am sorry that you all think this. I've realized throughout the years mistakes I have made. And I have changed them. This moment in time, your all mad because of the treatment of the crew from me and fellow admins. I assure you, that all of it is changing. I have fixed things that will never make things the same. I love all the people that join my games that have fun. We have changed... I have changed... And i'm sorry for the way it was before... The Blue hawks have returned better then ever.

The ship IS stolen, i've seen it before on a different sever, and  his old ship was made ENTIRELY, even flooring and windscreens and roofing and stuff, was 1x1 bricks. I joined, said Hi during one of those "thanking circles" and got banned for interrupting.