Ravencroft(2229) - Abuse of admin

Author Topic: Ravencroft(2229) - Abuse of admin  (Read 7119 times)

I can /support this. I was there + He utterly wants nobody to be better than him so he accuses Snow White that he pointfarmed with me and he got his RPG AND RL!

To be honest, that is the biggest lie i have heard from you, ever.

I can /support this. I was there + He utterly wants nobody to be better than him so he accuses Snow White that he pointfarmed with me and he got his RPG AND RL!
Do you expect me to believe that he legitimately got 2500 points overnight when there was just you two in the server?

its ravencroft, what do you expect?

Do you expect me to believe that he legitimately got 2500 points overnight when there was just you two in the server?

You do realize that plenty of people from other countries play at night, such as people from Russia and Europe. USA isn't the only place in the world, just in case you didn't know.

You do realize that plenty of people from other countries play at night, such as people from Russia and Europe. USA isn't the only place in the world, just in case you didn't know.
he can tell whether or not his own server is populated lol

he can tell whether or not his own server is populated lol

he sleeps at night so he wouldn't know. I can tell you that it fluctuated around 5-6 actual players that night ( not counting afks ) which is definently sufficient enough to get points, especially because there are 3 capture points which werent being gaurded well. also, the people who joined had low scores and therefore no advanced weapons (easier to kill).

he sleeps at night so he wouldn't know.
I mean, it's not like there's some sort of way to record what goes on in the server or something,,,,,,,,

he sleeps at night so he wouldn't know. I can tell you that it fluctuated around 5-6 actual players that night ( not counting afks ) which is definently sufficient enough to get points, especially because there are 3 capture points which werent being gaurded well. also, the people who joined had low scores and therefore no advanced weapons (easier to kill).
if one kill was a point and there were 6 people on the server than you would have to have 416 kills lol

please lie some more for our enjoyment

if one kill was a point and there were 6 people on the server than you would have to have 416 kills lol

please lie some more for our enjoyment

one kill is 5 points, captures of areas are 10, and flag is 25. that makes it very easy to get points when you can pretty much sneak around the enemy.

I don't know why you guys are even bothering to argue with this guy anymore lol. Anyways, since I last replied here I have permanenly banned Snow and Outpact from the server. Them being a constant nuisance won't be an issue anymore, at least not in my server that is.

I have also learned that this guy needs to spend a little more time reading and a little less time playing World of Warcraft.
its ravencroft, what do you expect?

That isn't a hack. That's just opening the blockland game multiple times and then connecting to the same server on each one.
I done it before, and I saw Crown do it before too.
pageloss

why are we making fun of snow white for being mentally handicapped?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 06:53:51 PM by Badspot »

*noedit literally mentally handicapped

Acherus.
1st: Literally implies that there's no question about it
2nd: Aren't you an alt of Acherus, the dude that used BLHack, thought you were a l33t hacker and bragged about it to people?

Acherus.
1st: Literally implies that there's no question about it
2nd: Aren't you an alt of Acherus, the dude that used BLHack, thought you were a l33t hacker and bragged about it to people?

Acherus, if one of us is handicapped, its definently you.