7 (10.3%)
no
26 (38.2%)
i am a girl i will give you a B|0w Job
29 (42.6%)
you know it
6 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Airstrike Mod: old lost add-ons  (Read 8237 times)

Idea: Badspot makes a rule banning all people who post "Long lost add-ons" from RTB.

Who supports?

No one.

No one.

Why not? There are 5 posts slowly disintegrating into 1s and 0s because they are specific add-ons from RTB Archives. There is no need for reposts when they are accessible through the archives. So, I'm say, Badspot should have it to where, if ANYONE reposts an add-on from RTB, they get like a 1 day ban or something.

Edit: There are more than 20.

Because lost add-ons have a right to resurface, while most of the time its for the sake of attention grabbing "Lol I'm so cool look at me posting this thing that existed a while ago"; that doesn't mean the actual creation they are attempting to post is worthless.

People should not be discouraged to revitalize old add-ons or at the very least make them publically available. If an add-on is redundant (can be found in another topic) then simply locking the topic and placing a link to the other topic should suffice.

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

I did not find this on RTB and this is helpfull

stop spamming cookie monster

Isn't somebody else using that avatar?

no no no no STOP MOCKIN ME XD