Author Topic: Netherwolf (35965) - the irony  (Read 5351 times)

Haven't been playing Blockland as much recently, and I missed the erection I get when I post dramas, so. I was on Tezuni's Slope CTF, one of the main rules is "Remember, stealing/using enemy planes is bannable!". This guy Netherwolf accuses of me of doing such, the rest is pretty self explanatory.

i agree totally. im there and hes trying to ram people with a plane and when they accadently get in the plane he rages.

Aren't you able to make it so you can drive another persons vehicle?

Anyway,
/support

/support

I don't have to explain further then that.

Aren't you able to make it so you can't drive another persons vehicle?

Anyway,
/support
ftfy
I don't think Tez uses those vehicle spawns, but I think they're for slayer.

Gonna hop on and ban him, thanks.

An admin finally read this.

This is what I have to say. I admit to using a stunt plane once.
I just don't understand the fact that we aren't allowed to use enemy vehicles. I mean, if there is that rule, why not use Slayer Vehicle Spawns?
Another thing, I'm sorry if anyone was offended, or anything like that. I was just having fun playing at the server.

From my perspective: Someone on the server said {L} used a enemy vehicle. So I was joking around with that. When he said, "I took a plane." I was like, "He admits to doing the crime. Wow." Also, I did drop the topic. I stopped talking about it for like 15 mins.

An admin finally read this.

This is what I have to say. I admit to using a stunt plane once.
I just don't understand the fact that we aren't allowed to use enemy vehicles. I mean, if there is that rule, why not use Slayer Vehicle Spawns?
Another thing, I'm sorry if anyone was offended, or anything like that. I was just having fun playing at the server.

From my perspective: Someone on the server said {L} used a enemy vehicle. So I was joking around with that. When he said, "I took a plane." I was like, "He admits to doing the crime. Wow." Also, I did drop the topic. I stopped talking about it for like 15 mins.
even if you only stole it once you should be banned anyway for raging and being a hypocrite. you say the rule is stupid and meaningless yet you were literally yelling at some poor guy in all caps for accidentally getting in your plane.

even if you only stole it once you should be banned anyway for raging and being a hypocrite. you say the rule is stupid and meaningless yet you were literally yelling at some poor guy in all caps for accidentally getting in your plane.

It's my fault, and I apologize.
I am not seeking pity, I am saying I am at fault. This is one of my mistakes.

an addon screws up with the team vehicle spawns

or atleast that is what i have heard

/support

Administrative action has already been taken.
Btw, L, could you please lock this topic. There's no need to have any more comments.

Btw, L, could you please lock this topic. There's no need to have any more comments.
Can't lock a drama thread. The best we can do is let it die out and hope someone doesn't bump it 2 months from now.

tezuni does not know how to host a dogfight