Author Topic: Netherwolf (35965) - the irony  (Read 5311 times)

tezuni does not know how to host a dogfight
It isn't a dog fight though

It may have all the components of one, but that doesn't mean it is.

even if nether was being a douche to [l] the rule is really stupid and i dont see what purpose it has

even if nether was being a douche to [l] the rule is really stupid and i dont see what purpose it has
this
if you're incapable of properly enforcing it, it shouldn't be a rule at all.

Regardless, Netherwolf is a jerk. I hope he gets banned.

i agree but the point is, the rule is made by admins and it was broken. also because he kept yelling at others not to do it while doing it himself. he was enforcing the rule he kept calling stupid/

i agree but the point is, the rule is made by admins and it was broken. also because he kept yelling at others not to do it while doing it himself. he was enforcing the rule he kept calling stupid/
yeah nether should still get whats coming for breaking the rules because even if they are idiotic they are still the rules

also because hes a douche

oh i forgot to add, nether actually broke the entering enemy vehicles rule quite a few times and was acting pretty dumb as well

oh i forgot to add, nether actually broke the entering enemy vehicles rule quite a few times and was acting pretty dumb as well

my sides, they cannot remain attached.

lol those last four lines

/support
netherwolf was a huge richard on pizza man's army rp

"administrative action has already been taken."

Is anyone reading my posts?

Xephifre, Pizza hasn't hosted in months and me and Pizza are friends. and I'm not. I'm and officer of the UAoB. Stop trying to make this worse than it already is,

Everyone else, I've already been banned, and I'm going to see if this rule can be changed. There is no need to have this rule.

A message has been sent to Tenzuni 2.0 about changing the rule. The message includes my perspective about the rule, my perspective while stealing the plane, and reasons/solutions about changing/removing the rule. I apologize about my actions, and I'd wish for this topic to die down, because I am banned and what is done is done. I apologize, L, for my actions, and I'd like to fix them. I am not a noob as I seem to be. Noobs wouldn't apologize, but would try to find a way to get revenge or something like that. I accept my position, opinions of others, and my punishment.

Another thing, I would like to know who supports changing the rule. I feel like it shouldn't be, because of logical thinking. A scenario would be, you get shot down while trying to capture the flag, at the enemy base. You must cross the map to capture, while avoiding getting killed. I stole the plane because it gives an evasion, speed, and stealth advantage, instead of depending on someone across the map to arrange an Evacc, and walking the whole way, increasing the risk of getting me killed. Please reply if you support changing the rule.