Netherwolf (35965) - the irony

Author Topic: Netherwolf (35965) - the irony  (Read 5348 times)

Honestly, I hope the rule doesn't change just for this thread. XD

I'm pretty sure the Blue team can get in Red's vehicles, but Red cannot get in Blue's vehicles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's why the rule is enforced

Netherwolf

(No subject)
« Sent to: Tezuni 2.0 on: Today at 11:18:16 AM »

I would like to.know why you have a rule for your Slope TDM that restricts people from using the other team's vehicles. A big way to solve this problem is to use Slayer Vehicle Spawns. I know I seem like a noon because of my actions, but people do not understand why you have this rule. A scenario of why this rule shouldn't be is that you plan to capture the flag, but you get shot down. You grab the flag, but you must cross the map while avoiding the enemy team. Stealing a plane gives a highly considerable speed advantage, and stealing a tank gives a highly considerable health and damage advantage. My actions of breaking the rule by climbing into the plane shown in the drama post are justified. Please consider changing the rule. And if you do, I wish to be unmanned so I can play on the server. I promise nothing like my actions of being a noon [noob autocorrect system error] will happen again.

Tezuni 2.0

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Netherwolf on: Today at 06:12:28 PM »

Ok, I will unban you.  I actually do use slayer's team vehicle spawns, but the entire add-on was broken from the last update.  I'll think about changing the rule if it doesn't get fixed.
Report To Admin

The rule shouldn't be removed, the add-on should be fixed.
There should be teamwork involved (or dumb luck) when it comes to taking the flag away from the enemy base, not flying there, picking it up, jumping in the wrong teams plane, and flying back to safety.

Badspot

• Administrator
Remember, stealing/using enemy planes is bannable!

The whole conversation is null and void because this rule is loving handicapped.  If you want a gameplay mechanic, code the loving thing.  This is like watching kids on the playground arguing over who shot who with their imaginary finger guns. 

The whole conversation is null and void because this rule is loving handicapped.  If you want a gameplay mechanic, code the loving thing.  This is like watching kids on the playground arguing over who shot who with their imaginary finger guns. 
this is what i was thinking

Team exclusive vehicles are dumb anyway. I want to hijack someone's tank after I kill them!

1. Most people don't know how to just whip up a code for any game mechanic they want. 
2. It is coded for, but the latest slayer update broke it.  Also seems like people can enter through bot mount points, like tank turrets.  That might be outside of the slayer problem.
3. The rule is in place because people can get into enemy tanks and be invulnerable, which is stupid to allow as opposed to giving people fair warning, and banning offenders.

It's a necessary compromise until Greek2Me fixes his add-on. 

1. Most people don't know how to just whip up a code for any game mechanic they want. 
2. It is coded for, but the latest slayer update broke it.  Also seems like people can enter through bot mount points, like tank turrets.  That might be outside of the slayer problem.
3. The rule is in place because people can get into enemy tanks and be invulnerable, which is stupid to allow as opposed to giving people fair warning, and banning offenders.

The Ride on Click add-on is what's giving players the ability to enter enemy vehicles through turrets, just so you know.

As tezuni said, it was scripted in, but it broke with a recent slayer update.  Right now it's being enforced because it'd make it too easy to get away with the flag.  This is why the rule is as clear as day in the welcome message.

Sort of like Jail RPs.
"Freekill!"
"Nuh-uh".

Okay, so let me make sure I get this straight. You used enemy vehicles before or after this thread and/or you asked to change the rule before or after you broke the rule or saw this thread?

if you can't find a solution then you aren't fit to run the server

if you can't find a solution then you aren't fit to run the server
People can run any server they want. He doesn't have to submit to anyone.

People can run any server they want. He doesn't have to submit to anyone.