Author Topic: Botwars port?  (Read 2540 times)

Can anyone dive into the code for the botwars mod and get it to run again? Because it doesn't work with slayer, which is awful. I remember having a lot of fun with this, and I'd love to have it again.

I think you can pretty much set up a bot fight game in Slayer itself now, without using any code.

I think you can pretty much set up a bot fight game in Slayer itself now, without using any code.

P much. Bots have a setTeam command.
Blockhead and Zombie default teams are enemy and will usually fight the player, though.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 09:26:44 PM by TeeOS »

No, I mean with the botwars gui, where you can create a team of bots that have their own gear and weapons, and you can battle other players' teams with them. or just a random set of bots with their weapons.
If it's just random bots fighting, it's not as fun.

Holy stuff. I should take creating something like that as my first serious project.

Holy stuff. I should take creating something like that as my first serious project.
Have you tried it? It shouldn't change too much.

I meant to start from scratch. There are endless possibilities for that idea. A colony, resources, stuff idk.

I meant to start from scratch. There are endless possibilities for that idea. A colony, resources, stuff idk.

/support

Support. I remember having lots of fun with bot wars in my demo days