M4A1
AK47
P90
M16
MP5
AWP
M92FS
M1911

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack *Sniper update!*  (Read 17923 times)

About Warfare: The warfare pack was a project between forum user BangBang and I. Due to an HDD crash, BangBang had to retire his participation in the pack. in an effort to make this pack live i "hired" (lol) my good friend Deadeye487 to continue modeling. This pack includes aspects and mechanics to give it a semi realistic and competitive feel to the pack. This includes An aim down sights feature, an ammo system, ballistic bullets (bullets with high velocities with travel time and drop) reloading sounds, Custom built Weapon sounds using extracted Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 files, and a dynamic Distant shot system.

Warfare Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?sonavs4igts8716  <----- redownload
Read information in the .ZIP

So whats up guys, it has been SOOOOOoooo long since Warfare pack has had any changes or anything like that so here are some goodies:

The Warfare explosives expansion: https://www.mediafire.com/?70kf4u32x40xb0m

This pack is an explosives only expansion containing Anti personal and Anti tank explosives.
Contains:

C4
M67 Frag
M18 Smoke Grenade
Carl Gustov (AT)
SMAW (AT)
RPG (AT)
M320 GL (AP)
XM25 (AP)

The next expansion is the Warfare Suppressed pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?74k7r80fi8utubg
                                                                       Redownload ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This pack is a suppressed only weapon expansion. Since these weapons are suppressed you can not hear a pop at a distance like the other weapons, use this to your advantage.
Contains:

AKs74u
AS-VAL
CSLR4
DDISR
G53
M416
JS2
M9
M39
M417
Mac Millan CS5
MK11
MK23
PB6P9
PP2000
SVU
XM8C

Updates and Patch notes:
1. New and more dynamic distant shot system for unsuppressed guns
2. tweaked ammo count for QBB LSW
3. Shotguns have been nerfed, The main problem was that when you ADS with shotties the pellet spread decreased to much and turned them into snipers, thats fixed
4. Nerfed Pancor Swaghammer
5. Nerfed AA12
11/11/2014
1. New sounds for AKs74u and XM8C
2. included a must have for the warfare pack (read info in the zip)
11/23/14
1. Updated snipers with raycast
2. Fixed the bolt action snipers so their names show up on the kill feed when someone gets killed by them (DMRS are next)

NOTICE:

It is mandatory that you download the Vannilla pack before you download any of the other warfare expansions due to the fact that all expansions share datablocks with the Vanilla pack.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:59:25 PM by Ctrooper »

These weapons are EXTREAMLY GOOD

keep up the swag CT

The poll will end 2 weeks from now btw

OH BABY A TRIPLE

this looks pretty sweet

Hey, that's a coolest weapons with distant sound I ever seen! Don't forget add toggle-able rtb preferences, like reloading, iron sights and camera shaking.

Hey, that's a coolest weapons with distant sound I ever seen! Don't forget add toggle-able rtb preferences, like reloading, iron sights and camera shaking.
Thats a great idea, ill have to look into teaching myself to use rtb prefs, thanks. I could do that for the Distant sounds and possibly reloading, but without ADS your accuracy would turn to Brasa.

If you can made these settings really working, especially ironsights for bot using, it makes your pack very competitive compared with Gravity Cat's Default Styled Weapons pack. Just put a bit more effort to it's customization RTB prefs, then i can easily upload them into this website and tell everyone "that's #1 customizable weapon pack you ever seen!"

If you can made these settings really working, especially ironsights for bot using, it makes your pack very competitive compared with Gravity Cat's Default Styled Weapons pack. Just put a bit more effort to it's customization RTB prefs, then i can easily upload them into this website and tell everyone "that's #1 customizable weapon pack you ever seen!"
Well, ill look into the RTB prefs, thats for suggesting that.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:22:05 AM by Daniel.S »

Another patch will come out on veterans day, on tuesday.

Some of those are ridiculously large and I'm not a fan of the thin and overcrowded parts of the models.
This also looks like most of the other gun packs.

can we please get together and make one amazing, giant weapon pack
i'm not saying these are bad, it's just the amount of weapon packs out there is.. overwhelming

can we please get together and make one amazing, giant weapon pack
i'm not saying these are bad, it's just the amount of weapon packs out there is.. overwhelming
i could say the same for all the civilian vehicle add-ons out there.

i could say the same for all the civilian vehicle add-ons out there.

Yes.

..and that still isn't a good thing..