M4A1
AK47
P90
M16
MP5
AWP
M92FS
M1911

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack *Sniper update!*  (Read 17926 times)

That moment when you're the only one who voted for the one you want

a small patch has been released

Ew, raycasts.
maybe if there was an engine change that added faster muzzle velocities, raycasts wouldnt be so much an option.

These are some really nice weapons! With the iron-sights however, there is always an issue.

For those whose default FOV is not 90, after zooming in from using the iron-sights it still will zoom back to 90.

The way I see to solve this would be to include a script that can...
1. Be told the default FOV of an individual player, (Most likely VIA a / command, such as " /SetFov 120 ")
2. Store those settings for that specific ID so it isn't lost when the server restarts.

Not sure if #2 is possible but if so that would be most desirable.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:07:01 PM by Kamutog »

Ew, raycasts.

Honestly, I like raycasting just because its raycasting :p

Does this mean the whole Iron Sights system with everyone's cursor disappearing problem has been fixed?

Does this mean the whole Iron Sights system with everyone's cursor disappearing problem has been fixed?
nope, but im working on that right now lol

These are some really nice weapons! With the iron-sights however, there is always an issue.

For those whose default FOV is not 90, after zooming in from using the iron-sights it still will zoom back to 90.

The way I see to solve this would be to include a script that can...
1. Be told the default FOV of an individual player, (Most likely VIA a / command, such as " /SetFov 120 ")
2. Store those settings for that specific ID so it isn't lost when the server restarts.

Not sure if #2 is possible but if so that would be most desirable.

I like the idea, ill look into it.

Poll will end next Saturday, cast your votes!

Is it possible to have a RTB pref for toggling raycasts?

Is it possible to have a RTB pref for toggling raycasts?
It is possible, as a matter of fact i want to be able to set prefs for many things in this pack. I just REALLY need someone to teach me or show me a good reference .CS to add prefs.

Wow, I love that you still work on this Ctrooper. Haven't tried this new update yet, but I'll do it soon enough.

Wow, I love that you still work on this Ctrooper. Haven't tried this new update yet, but I'll do it soon enough.
Yeah... although my working speed has declined greatly.. mainly due to trying to get parts for a new pc.

in my opion, all snipers NEED raycast

it kind of sucks when you can see the bullet go forward and you have more than enough time to dodge it

maybe like instakills only for headshots with raycast may make it balanced because the bullet is instantly hitting you