M4A1
AK47
P90
M16
MP5
AWP
M92FS
M1911

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack *Sniper update!*  (Read 17921 times)

damn, idk if you realized this before but for each state (aiming an Non aiming) there is code that randomly plays a distant fire sound when the gun is fired, if i were to get rid of these, the distant shots wouldnt play. or is there a way around this?

no man, your just removing the packaged iron sights fiunctions, not the states

so just remove this:
Code: [Select]
package ANACONDA
{
  function Armor::onTrigger(%this, %player, %slot, %val)
{
if(%player.getMountedImage(0) $= ANACONDAImage.getID() && %slot $= 4 && %val)
{
  %player.mountImage(ANACONDASCImage,0);
}     

else if(%player.getMountedImage(0) $= ANACONDASCImage.getID() && %slot $= 4 && %val)
{
  %player.mountImage(ANACONDAImage,0);
}
Parent::onTrigger(%this, %player, %slot, %val);
}

function servercmdDropTool(%client,%slot)
{
if(%client.player.getMountedImage(0) $= ANACONDASCImage.getID())
{
  %client.player.unmountImage(0);
}
return Parent::servercmdDropTool(%client,%slot);
}
};
ActivatePackage(ANACONDA);

also, why did you repackage the servercmd drop for every weapon? you could have only done this once, or even not even done this at all, because blockland unmounts the image whenever you drop a weapon already...

actually for strange reasons i had to package that too in my own pack somthing to do with the mods, but you only hafta do it once.

here is how i did it, its a bit different then they way blockland does it by default because i had to compensate for spaceguy's ammo mod, but if you packaged it just like this in your pack (assuming you had the same dropping bug as i did), it should work just fine.
Code: [Select]
function servercmdDropTool(%client,%slot) //added debugs for mods and stuck weapon images -zombekillz
{

//-Irrelevant code snip-

if(!isObject(%client.player))
{
%client.player.unMountImage(0);
}

if(!isObject(%client.player.tool[%slot]) || %client.player.tool[%slot].maxAmmo <= 0)
{
}

$weaponAmmoLoaded = %client.player.toolAmmo[%client.player.currTool];
%client.player.toolAmmo[%client.player.currTool] = "";
}

Alright i will work on doing that, thanks for the help Zombie

I think its safe to say that the majority of you guys want DMRS to have distant shots. Im going to take today to work on the weapons, there will be updates either tommorow or Friday.

Guys, please make a RTB prefs for disable\enable reloading, recoil, iron sights and camera shaking. It's very important for players like me.

Guys, please make a RTB prefs for disable\enable reloading, recoil, iron sights and camera shaking. It's very important for players like me.
Agreed.
Second: What the hell is the "Vannilla" pack?

Agreed.
Second: What the hell is the "Vannilla" pack?
Main pack, its the term some people use to refer to the original game not an expansion to it.

Im trying, i promise! Theirs only of me. Right now my focus is debugging, and smoothing out the packs. once i feel that the pack plays out the best i will start really cranking down on adding prefs.

Alright i will work on doing that, thanks for the help Zombie

thanks, i am glad I could help always nice to work with u man :)