Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79731 times)

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/FXfFd.jpg[/img]
i'm just as pissed as everyone else, right now I am talking to Jasa and Danny Boy about it.

Saves are corrupted, Linux once again forgeted me over.
Damn.  I literally finished my base yesterday lol

I still don't understand. If you have an autosaver, how can a server crash corrupt an autosave file, especially if you have a history of 5 ones.

well, is the server going to be open any time soon so we can start rebuilding?

I still don't understand. If you have an autosaver, how can a server crash corrupt an autosave file, especially if you have a history of 5 ones.
probably because the server was saving the bricks at the exact same time a crash happened
imagine downloading a file then turning off your internet, the whole stuff just breaks.

Wait, it crashed? Is that why the saves get corrupted?
Not sure if this actually implicates this guy but it seemed rather suspicious.

After I commented that Glass' server was down, he wondered why he was banned cause he thinks he didn't spam.  And then preceded to say that he hacks servers that he doesn't like.

Edit: "This guy" being GreyWolf, forget I didn't get his ID.
Edit2: Speaking of not getting his ID, is there a mod that puts ID's in f2 or is it, for whatever reason, because I'm on steam?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:26:44 PM by DaBlocko »

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, kid.

Greywolf confirmed handicap.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, kid.
Lol it just seemed too weird.

Hey look, I'm in this picture!

I think he's simply trying to stir up stuff to sound cool. The; "LOL I Hak U" situation.
Also the blid option you're looking for is at the very bottom in advanced options.

Also the blid option you're looking for is at the very bottom in advanced options.
Thanks

probably because the server was saving the bricks at the exact same time a crash happened
imagine downloading a file then turning off your internet, the whole stuff just breaks.
The autosaver is the one i use and it keeps 5 backups.

This should not happen in any way i can think of.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

When I get back on, i'll probably make a Republic Ventor-Class Star Destroyer.