Author Topic: Power Colas [11/10 Version 2] - Berserk and Pushpop Colas added!  (Read 8268 times)

"Power Colas are the great tasting flavor in your mouth, often also flowing through your body in undesirable places!"

Info:
Power Colas are drinks that modify the way you fight.
Pep Up Cola:
Pep Up Cola is a buff to your Damage output! You can deal twice the amount of damage you would normally deal! This cola is also referred to as "Double Damage Cola". Distinct flavor of Cherry.
Irritation Cola
Irritation is just so annoying! You can't tell if it's good or not, and that makes you mad! You can deal thrice the damage you normally deal, however in return you take thrice the damage you would normally take! This coal is also referred to as "Berserk Cola". Distinct flavor of Orange.
Numbing Cola:
Numbing Cola makes you feel no pain. You will not take any damage, however you can still be knocked about. This cola is best known as "Invincible Cola". Distinct flavor of Lemon.
Vampire Cola:
Vampire Cola makes you gain even more after consumption. You'll heal up a fifth of the damage you've dealt to your enemies. This cola is best known as "Siphon Cola". Distinct flavor of Lime.
Painkiller Cola:
Painkiller Cola makes you take less pain! You only take a third of all incoming damage! This cola is also referred to as "Reduction Cola". Distinct flavor of Blueberry.
Repulsive Cola:
Repulsive Cola has had quite the rough time! Some several lay offs in PR and the naming department, it was finally pushed through the door! Despite it's odd name, it resonates deep within the body to give that feeling of power! You can push away your enemies with the click of a button*! It's power even increases with the more personal space they're invading! Truly a remarkable new cola for it's time! This cola is also referred to as "Pushpop Cola". Distinct flavor of Grape.
*That would be Activate (Mouse 1)

Pictures:
Hover over to get a better idea of what you're seeing!

Download

The colas last as long as you've set on the item's respawn duration. The cola will respawn 5 seconds later.

It's probably best if you don't use this mod with Port's Damage Vignette.
It's also probably a good idea to remove the map's vignette for clear transitions.

Version 2.0I guess...
Added Berserk and Pushpop Colas!
Removed bubbles from model and tilted it over a litte bit.
Version 1.1
Fixed bugs regading cola respawn
Added functionality against vehicles and bots.
Allowed bot usage.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 05:48:02 PM by Alphadin »

I will drink all the colas and become invincible to my adversaries!

That's energy drink in a whole new level!

What if i pour the Pep-Up and Numbing colas into a single bottle to make an orange colored lemon cherry flavored cola that makes you stronger AND invincible? Could i become a God among men, or would i just get deadly indigestion?

What if i pour the Pep-Up and Numbing colas into a single bottle to make an orange colored lemon cherry flavored cola that makes you stronger AND invincible? Could i become a God among men, or would i just get deadly indigestion?
a little bit of both.

First bug - Siphon Cola doesn't heal me after I had it for 10 seconds while I was shooting at bots. I had 32 HP

i dont like the bubbles

mnt dew ain't got stuff on these

i remember an add-on that was something like this, that was fun. This is fun.
10/10

mnt dew ain't got stuff on these
What about Power Mountain Dew and Power Doritos

i dont like the bubbles
I have to agree :(
These remind me of the soda can you had in your server, yours played music if I recall.

i dont like the bubbles
hmm do you think they should be removed entirely or reduced in size?

hmm do you think they should be removed entirely or reduced in size?
entirely :(
they look cute af with the bubbles but bubbles don't really fit blockland's style
make it emit bubbles rather than have them be part of the model
of course, only emit bubbles when equipped, not when on a brick, that'd be weird

First bug - Siphon Cola doesn't heal me after I had it for 10 seconds while I was shooting at bots. I had 32 HP
Turned out it just didn't work against them at all