Author Topic: Power Colas [11/10 Version 2] - Berserk and Pushpop Colas added!  (Read 8214 times)

taste reminds me of Dr. Pepper, 10/10.

The bubbles are too much and the texture is a bit glossy, but otherwise a very enjoyable add-on

Tastes like fermented herring dipped in cat piss.

yummy painkiller cola
He...is...the PAIN-KILL-ER
THIS... IS... THE PAIN KILL-LER!

These are cool, but I have to agree with removing the bubbles

Reminds me alot of the Alpha Cola addon. 10/10

Reminds me alot of the Alpha Cola addon. 10/10
I remade them with better code, models, and flexibility. Makes it easier to add new colas.

I'll be making a bubbleless version when I get home, probably with a new cola too.

Lo' and behold the first non damage based cola.

yes it's beautiful

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:59:30 PM by Alphadin »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 05:58:51 PM by Alphadin »

i remember an add-on that was something like this, that was fun. This is fun.
10/10
it was like this but with soda cans

i feel like pushpop might be the most useless thing ever

like unless you're in a zombie game or melee deathmatch or something but even then the zombies or melee attackers could just walk back up to you

like, it's not even super useful against shotgunners. if a guy with a shotgun got close enough to you for the pushpop to genuinely affect him and then shot you even if the pushpop was affecting him and he was careening backward through the air he'd still be close enough to do a stuff ton of damage and probably could kill you with a second shot

The vignette seems to last longer than the powerup

Also, why are the colas as big as the player? I think it'd be better if they were half the player's size so that they're big enough to spot but not big enough that they can't be placed in smaller areas