Blockhead Birthday Party (UPDATE: 11/12/2014)

Author Topic: Blockhead Birthday Party (UPDATE: 11/12/2014)  (Read 6240 times)

Based on the Grunt Birthday Party effect from Halo 3 and on which creates an explosion of pretty confetti when killed with a headshot followed by the sound of children cheering

This can also be spawned as a projectile or an explosion in the events system, so you can use it for other things, like making people feel good about doing even the simplest of tasks!

Download
Server_BdayDeath.zip (196.67 KB)

Required add-on
Support_Hitbox (1.00 KB)

Thanks to $trinick and jes00 for helping with the script, and Port for making Support_Hitbox and the script used to implement it into stuff

Changelog:
Nov. 12th, 2014: Bricks no longer turn red when you shoot them
Nov. 11th, 2014: Players' heads will now pop when killed with a headshot [Preview]

Known bugs:
N/A

Disclaimer: Due to crazed worshippers, this add-on does not come with a skull
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:41:20 PM by Masterlegodude »

I never knew I needed this until now

It should also hide their head.

It would make sense, but i dunno, i kinda want to keep it like this because it's more true to what it's based on

I dunno, maybe at some point i'll do that

Happy Birthday Blockland!
Ten years of Autism

Support_Hitbox download doesn't work anymore

Awesome! The sound is good quality too, compared to the default gun it seems a bit quiet though D:
edit:
Here's a mirror link
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:56:00 PM by alex dude »

Worked for me, not sure what's up with your end

Awesome! The sound is good quality too, compared to the default gun it seems a bit quiet though D:
It's quiet because there are times when it's ear piercingly loud when you kill someone from up close or if you're just right on top of it in general

Also, it's volume is already maxed out, but because of the pop sound, the cheering is kinda low

Y'okay, gave into my boredom and made it so players lose their head when they're killed by a headshot
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:38:27 AM by Masterlegodude »

can you make an emote that doesn't kill you? /pop?

that would make this mod too awesome

can you make an emote that doesn't kill you? /pop?

that would make this mod too awesome

Would you like it to make your head dissapeer, then re-appear? (with the particle effects and sound)