GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5

Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 64209 times)

so all i've gathered from this thread is that goth is an egotistical bitch

so all i've gathered from this thread is that goth is an egotistical bitch
pretty much

oh you loving

Lets take a little drive down the road and see how badly you forgeted up.

Rule 1. The Download Button Isn't Just a Download Button

When downloading addons, you agree to the copyright of who made it in a way. Nobody gives a forget if you just clicked it because you wanted it. Remember, you clicked it because you also agreed to the loving terms, policy, and the entire loving license you hypocritical twat.

Rule 2. Listen to Other People's Advice

When you post your addon's download to the forums, you are pretty much holding a sign saying: "FREE CRITICIZERS AND PEOPLE WHO DEFEND ME HERE!" You should always and I loving mean always listen to other people's advice, especially if they have a huge reputation of good with the forums for their addon quality.

Rule 3. Don't Ever try to Force Your Name Down People's Eyes.

Nobody would like it if I put: "Alcatraz [US]" in every single nano inch of my addon. My suggestions is that you entirely remove everything you did with RTB and politely change the name to BlocklandConnect then replace every thing you did in your addon with RTB's new update where you could make your own chat so my dream with: "Strip Club Discussion" could come true and you will be very popular. Nobody likes it when you make your completely own version of the addon, breaking licenses and splattering your name all over with the tiniest credit being in the Credits section. Ephiatles never splattered: "Ephiatles" in HIS RTB. Neither should you.

Rule 4. Breaking Licenses Opens the Gate to a Massive Clump of: "forget YOU!"

Always follow licenses even if they AREN'T from your country. Nobody gives a living forget about the license the addon is protected by. You don't ever go breaching its cell doors and replacing it with the US license and go driving down the road being like: "See ya bitches! I'm outta here to make a stuffty addon!". It never works with anyone. There are a few users who are my friendson Blockland that happen to be living in the UK. The british license protects their addons and like in Rule 1. When downloading the addon, you MUST follow the license that was registered with the country no matter what country you are living in.

"insert another of Gothboy77's defiant garbage"

tl;dr your an idiot and you should have never made this addon until you knew how to stick with what RTB was before it was shut down or add the update that was promised to us before it was shut down.

Now go forget a stick for all I care about your sorry ass that came barging in making this stupid addon that makes me want to bomb 10 planes in a row and murder 50,000 babies.

noedit; its 9:36 in vancouver and im loving tired so let me go to bed for forgets sake  :panda:

let's applaud the above user for stating literally everything that happened in the last 38 pages while still keeping his dignity to bump a week old topic.

noedit; its 9:36 in vancouver and im loving tired so let me go to bed for forgets sake  :panda:
Maybe you should have gone to bed before bumping this loving topic.

oh you loving

Lets take a little drive down the road and see how badly you forgeted up.

Rule 1. The Download Button Isn't Just a Download Button

When downloading addons, you agree to the copyright of who made it in a way. Nobody gives a forget if you just clicked it because you wanted it. Remember, you clicked it because you also agreed to the loving terms, policy, and the entire loving license you hypocritical twat.

Rule 2. Listen to Other People's Advice

When you post your addon's download to the forums, you are pretty much holding a sign saying: "FREE CRITICIZERS AND PEOPLE WHO DEFEND ME HERE!" You should always and I loving mean always listen to other people's advice, especially if they have a huge reputation of good with the forums for their addon quality.

Rule 3. Don't Ever try to Force Your Name Down People's Eyes.

Nobody would like it if I put: "Alcatraz [US]" in every single nano inch of my addon. My suggestions is that you entirely remove everything you did with RTB and politely change the name to BlocklandConnect then replace every thing you did in your addon with RTB's new update where you could make your own chat so my dream with: "Strip Club Discussion" could come true and you will be very popular. Nobody likes it when you make your completely own version of the addon, breaking licenses and splattering your name all over with the tiniest credit being in the Credits section. Ephiatles never splattered: "Ephiatles" in HIS RTB. Neither should you.

Rule 4. Breaking Licenses Opens the Gate to a Massive Clump of: "forget YOU!"

Always follow licenses even if they AREN'T from your country. Nobody gives a living forget about the license the addon is protected by. You don't ever go breaching its cell doors and replacing it with the US license and go driving down the road being like: "See ya bitches! I'm outta here to make a stuffty addon!". It never works with anyone. There are a few users who are my friendson Blockland that happen to be living in the UK. The british license protects their addons and like in Rule 1. When downloading the addon, you MUST follow the license that was registered with the country no matter what country you are living in.

"insert another of Gothboy77's defiant garbage"

tl;dr your an idiot and you should have never made this addon until you knew how to stick with what RTB was before it was shut down or add the update that was promised to us before it was shut down.

Now go forget a stick for all I care about your sorry ass that came barging in making this stupid addon that makes me want to bomb 10 planes in a row and murder 50,000 babies.
op should kill statement

Good job bumping an old topic guys?

Good job bumping an old topic guys?
why say that? wanna hide your shame or somethin? :cookieMonster: