Non Transparent Accents

Author Topic: Non Transparent Accents  (Read 3035 times)

https://hostr.co/zR4CsMzvDrgP
Prevents players from having a transparent feather on their hat to see through walls.

Does this break Trans. Visors?

I hope not?

Does this break Trans. Visors?

I hope not?
The visor counts as an accent, so i assume that's affected as well

why'd you kill a fun glitch :(

why'd you kill a fun glitch :(
It seems rather silly of a thing to "fix" considering its extremely limited application. It's not like Blockland deathmatching is very stealth focused or anything.

It seems rather silly of a thing to "fix" considering its extremely limited application. It's not like Blockland deathmatching is very stealth focused or anything.
Not really a fix if it breaks other things like the visor.

Not really a fix if it breaks other things like the visor.

I'm 90% sure it wont break the visor.

wtf do you compress the code into one line for
congratulations, you saved like ten whole bytes

I'm 90% sure it wont break the visor.
All it does it replace with alpha part of the color with 1, so it's completely opaque

wtf do you compress the code into one line for
congratulations, you saved like ten whole bytes
Because he can and efficiency is good to learn?

Why do you ask stupid questions?

it isn't efficient, it's a clusterforget
and 'because he can' is an incredibly stupid reasoning

Readability is also a good thing to learn, and he completely destroyed it.
Also, you clearly don't know programming at all if you think that's efficient. Whitespace isn't processed, so removing it has absolutely no affect on run speed
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:50:47 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Why does it matter how the code looks? As long as it works I don't see why you would be complaining.

Holy forget you guys are like vultures nit picking at something that no one cares about.

Its an add-on.
It works.
That is all that matters.

If you think otherwise then keep it to yourself.
And if it bothers you THAT much then don't download it.

It really doesn't matter for something so small, I'm just wondering what he thinks he's accomplishing

Why does it matter how the code looks? As long as it works I don't see why you would be complaining.
One of the best ways to learn how to script part of an add-on you want to make is to read another script that does something similar. Of course, this doesn't work if the add-on you want to use as a reference is loving unreadable. loving up your script like this provides no benefit and is a disservice to anyone who wants to learn from your work. Don't do it.