Author Topic: Non Transparent Accents  (Read 3037 times)

I'm a terrible teacher. It's in my nature.

Why does it matter how the code looks? As long as it works I don't see why you would be complaining.

One of the best ways to learn how to script part of an add-on you want to make is to read another script that does something similar. Of course, this doesn't work if the add-on you want to use as a reference is loving unreadable. loving up your script like this provides no benefit and is a disservice to anyone who wants to learn from your work. Don't do it.

Not only that, but it's incredibly suspicious as it makes it seem like there's a reason that he doesn't want you to be able to read it for... Like if there was some form of malicious code in it.

God dammit, I just answered this. Did you have something else to add? Was my answer not clear enough?

I'll add to it that while this may not apply here since the add-on is simple and as many pointed out "durr it works rite so who cares," if an add-on does have a problem and no one can read it, no one can fix it. Unless you'd like to make a case for an exact level of simplicity beyond which it's okay to forget up your add-on for no reason, I maintain that cutting out all the spacing in an add-on is a terrible thing and you should never loving do it.