Blockhead Bash! (Mario Party) - New Poll

Poll

What should the voting GUI do with the icons when the number of votes exceeds available space?

Only display one icon with the xNUMBER text. (Currently doing this)
15 (71.4%)
Display the max number of icons with the xNUMBER text.
5 (23.8%)
Display the xNUMBER text, delete all of the icons but one, and then make more icons when someone else votes.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Blockhead Bash! (Mario Party) - New Poll  (Read 20164 times)

LOL! No wonder...Oh well.
If you're using Blender, you can fix that by unwrapping the UVs, setting your view mode to Textured, and then mirroring/rotating/scaling it until it looks good.

Also, going to start on space prints.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:16:30 AM by TristanLuigi »

If you're using Blender, you can fix that by unwrapping the UVs, setting your view mode to Textured, and then mirroring/rotating/scaling it until it looks good.

Also, going to start on space prints.
I stick with sketchup 8 pro. I not know how use Blender are hard for me.

I stick with sketchup 8 pro. I not know how use Blender are hard for me.
Ah, that might explain why UVs may be hard to work with; SketchUp is mostly intended for design work and not game modelling. It can be used for that, though.

As for the spaces, I'm going to need a list of spaces to create, but for now I'll do ?, !, a star space, and whatever else I can remember.

Ah, that might explain why UVs may be hard to work with; SketchUp is mostly intended for design work and not game modelling. It can be used for that, though.

As for the spaces, I'm going to need a list of spaces to create, but for now I'll do ?, !, a star space, and whatever else I can remember.
how about....
Star space, Mushroom Space.. etc..  there more the image, you can find this

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0LEVzof_HZULQUALUdXNyoA?p=mario+party+space&fr=fp-comodo&fr2=piv-web

Jes00 would like have dice too.

These should keep you busy make the brick :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:32:59 AM by Furling² »

fffff
i just fixed it on my own too with General's help
that's fine I guess, I didn't realize you finished it because you edited your post instead of making an new one
http://prntscr.com/5am92k
if you want my version just redownload from dropbox
if you want proof then i guess here and here, and also some values are slightly different

EDIT: I guess Furdle's version only shows the center pixel of a print, while mine shows the entire print.
Sweet! Thanks so much! Mind giving me a print template?

If anyone is interested in making the dice(if not I'll just use a printable 2x2x5 cube) it can either be printable or there could just be 9 dice bricks.

I wonder what a Bowser space looks like.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:22:33 PM by JJJMan4 »

I wonder what a Bowser space look like.
Badspot's forum avatar

Link to bricks
Link to prints

So I actually finished this post and add-ons last night, but I was tired and I set my computer to hibernate without actually posting.
Dice will come later, I might even remake the old dice bricks. Hell, I might even remake them AND add other dice shapes, but I have to go to Thanksgiving stuff now.

those all look wonderful but...the hell is up with that dark star print lol

Probably since the ztar represents corruption it looks corrupted and out of place.

It's a Ztar Space, it steals a star from you.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6CLg686.png[/img]

Link to bricks
Link to prints

So I actually finished this post and add-ons last night, but I was tired and I set my computer to hibernate without actually posting.
Dice will come later, I might even remake the old dice bricks. Hell, I might even remake them AND add other dice shapes, but I have to go to Thanksgiving stuff now.
Beautiful! This game mode is going to a decent amount of datablocks(do prints take up datablocks? Nope) though, so we do need to find a balance. Every set of dice bricks = 9 datablocks. Currently 15 datablocks in the gamemode.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:11:41 PM by jes00 »

Beautiful! This game mode is going to a decent amount of datablocks(do prints take up datablocks? Nope) though, so we do need to find a balance. Every set of dice bricks = 9 datablocks. Currently 15 datablocks in the gamemode.
I was going to make dice with different textures on each side as bricks. What size do you want? I'm going to do a D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, and D20, because I'll be putting the pack in the Add-On board.

Also, update OP!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:23:18 PM by TristanLuigi »

I know but it looks like a child drew it.

I know but it looks like a child drew it.
The point is that it looks distorted.