Forums Down & Master Server Flickering

Author Topic: Forums Down & Master Server Flickering  (Read 41346 times)

The forums keep shutting down and also the masterserver seems to keep flickering on and off. Anyone know what's going on?

/discuss

i just got here, what's going on? :o

Just when i pressed to send...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:38:33 PM by Badspot »

According to manofreason's twitter, he found a bipass for cloud flare and is ddosing us again.

Strange stuff, how long has it been going on? I tried getting on here about half an hour ago and it was doing it, but idk exactly how long it's been doing it for. :U

About time for Badspot to wake up from the beauty nap and start talking with the forgets on Cloudflare.

we are... the surviving 26

Well, looks like the forums just came back from being down, but apparently this isn't the end of it either.

Damnit why did you guys have to most his name, now he got what he wanted.

Forums where down, Master Server and Auth server are still down.

what a annoying series of events. hopefully this will be fixed by tomorrow.

Damnit why did you guys have to most his name, now he got what he wanted.

Forums where down, Master Server and Auth server are still down.
Not like not mentioning him would've made him back down

Those who are not aware of what's going on should know what's up

at least he says he stopped but... what a dumb ass. let me say what i am about to do to blockland. that wont be held against me as evidence in any way possible. right?

he is now focusing on the master server for what he says for a few days
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:27:56 PM by murder burger »

at least he says he stopped but... what a dumb ass. let me say what i am about to do to blockland. that wont be held against me as evidence in any way possible. right?
I doubt he cares

What much could be done to him though? He's not doing anything illegal, he's just being a nuisance

Well considering he now know the Master Server IP, and found out how to bypass the cloudflare, we are going to need some serious protection.

Also that type of thing hes doing should of gotten his twitter account banned, twitter has a new no-tolerance rule for this, they even get involved with the legal system about this type of stuff now.
Cloudflare is also supposed to report these type of incidents according to what I know.