Forums Down & Master Server Flickering

Author Topic: Forums Down & Master Server Flickering  (Read 41892 times)

Well considering he now know the Master Server IP, and found out how to bypass the cloudflare, we are going to need some serious protection.

Also that type of thing hes doing should of gotten his twitter account banned, twitter has a new no-tolerance rule for this, they even get involved with the legal system about this type of stuff now.
Cloudflare is also supposed to report these type of incidents according to what I know.
there we go.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:34:34 PM by Electrk. »

-CHRIST-
Nice pagestretch.

Badspot's other sites are down too.

MoR can't even grammar properly  :cookieMonster:

So this douchebag wants to the Master Server down for two days, pathetic.

This guy seriously needs to let whatever grudge he has go. I don't know how much money he lost to Badspot, but he needs to get over it.

So basically a 3 year old script-kiddie who thinks he's hardcore because he can use a few commonly available spam tools is trying to show off to a bunch of teenagers and young adults?

He sounds like a smart, hard-working, responsible individual and totally not a handicapped cunt.

So basically a 3 year old script-kiddie who thinks he's hardcore because he can use a few commonly available spam tools is trying to show off to a bunch of teenagers and young adults?

He sounds like a smart, hard-working, responsible individual and totally not a handicapped cunt.

He is a Stay Upset Child, what do you think?

So this douchebag wants to the Master Server down for two days, pathetic.

This guy seriously needs to let whatever grudge he has go. I don't know how much money he lost to Badspot, but he needs to get over it.

Some people unfortunately want to see the forums burn over and over again. Even if it costed them their lives or whatever.

lol what is this imaginary war hes playing at
i don't care who's leading me im just here for the website

The reason I'm here is because he's attacking the game.

The game I bought, and I play.
Now I need to join servers "Minecraft Style" via IP thanks to his fiasco.

Christ.

Didn't this happen before, and it got so serious and so much people wanted to play the game that Ephialtes just opened up a bunker server and gave us 500k IDs?

man of reason more like manlet of urine
i mean you've got to be mentally deficient to hold this kind of silly grudge for so long

Of course he's trying to play it all up like he's some kind of badass rebel and that this is all just a game to him. He doesn't want to acknowledge any consequences for any of these proposed "sides", and he thinks that once he gets bored, he can go back to his normal life and that'll be that until he decides to come back and find us all afraid of the "glorious master-hacker".

I like how the majority of people banned from the forums take it on the chin and move on. Even if people are cunts, they're still somewhat mature. This kid is just a moron who can't seem to fathom that there's an entire world that doesn't revolve around his tiny little head.

Of course he's trying to play it all up like he's some kind of badass rebel and that this is all just a game to him. He doesn't want to acknowledge any consequences for any of these proposed "sides", and he thinks that once he gets bored, he can go back to his normal life and that'll be that until he decides to come back and find us all afraid of the "glorious master-hacker".

I like how the majority of people banned from the forums take it on the chin and move on. Even if people are cunts, they're still somewhat mature. This kid is just a moron who can't seem to fathom that there's an entire world that doesn't revolve around his tiny little head.
"i dont like it, so i'll ruin it for others!"

either that or he's just trying to give us a migraine.

Sooo what can we do to stop the attacks